Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - The WORST CoD EVER

#41mode333Posted 1/2/2013 3:07:46 PM
TC just proves with his complaint about the knifing that no matter what Treyarch or Infinity Ward do, people will still complain. Panic knifing is gone, and I for one am ecstatic about that.

The lag is something I can agree with, I lag unbelievably bad at times, and it's not just lag comp, it's actual lag....I can go back to Black ops 1 and MW3 and not lag at all....here I get 1 barred constantly and lag when I have 4 full bars....

The guns aren't that bad, but they aren't as diverse as they could be.

The maps aren't that bad. MW3's maps were a lot worse....we will never have good maps all around again, you should accept that, I sure have.

The AK's....meh, the AN-94 is basically an AK so I'm not that upset about it, and they may bring the 74u or the 47 back as DLC....you never know.

Yeah guns really feel nerfed when I can get insta-killed...../sarcasm

Zombies has more strategy than ever before, and you're a fool for thinking otherwise....fine then, don't buy another CoD, we don't need another person who complains about every little damn thing in this game, we got enough of those around here.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#42mode333Posted 1/2/2013 3:08:11 PM
Ikasnu posted...
Modern Warfare 3 was the worst and this game is a significant improvement over it, despite still not being the best.

Agreed.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#43CUBAN_KINGSPosted 1/2/2013 3:55:35 PM
Lol I forgot everyone here is a gaming technician and can make better games than big time companies haha I think we should address a real problem... not lag or people complaining about campers but why is everyone so angry on COD? lol
---
KOKCUBANKINGS
YouTube me
#44PlatinumBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:51:11 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
1.) Laggy Online Play ........ agreed ... this is still pretty laggy but at least its better than before for me at least.

2.) Horrible, boring guns.. and the only interesting guns are unlocked at damn near level 40. .... I don't like any gun in this game either.

3.) Tactical equipment ... motion sensor was probably better than any tactical for camping in BO1 than anything in this game so ... don't agree.

4.) Horrible knifing system.. yes, ... the knife in BO1 before the patch was commando like ... but overall I never had a problem with commando either ... if they used commando ... that means they didn't use Ninja or Sitrep ... both where better than Commando.

5.) AK47 and AK-74u aren't in Multiplayer... ..... don't care a about this point.

6.) The maps are horrid... AGREED ... these are indeed the worst maps in CoD history. Cluster F*** of pillars, rocks, walls combined with no sound whoring means someone is in the room with you but you can't see them and they can't see you until one of you gets lucky and sees the other. These maps are made to not to help camping or rushing ... but rather pure chaos and mayhem.

7.) It feels like everything is nerfed and dumbed down... Yea the guns are for the most part weak as hell. Pretty much the opposite of MW2. I don't like it myself. If I want weak guns ... I would have played Halo.

8.) More than anything else, the biggest flaw is Treyarch. ............ agree ... Treyarch's claim to fame is that they have the LEGAL RIGHT to copy IW's brilliant designs. Without that ... they are a second rate developer. This is not an opinion ...but fact. Treyarch has never done anything on their own to the level of what IW has done for years.

Someone with some sense :) I agree 100% on the maps man.. this game is just so bad.
---
PSN ID: BonafydeSkillz / Platinum Trophy Count: ( 6 )
Currently Playing- Whatever board I'm posting in, is what I'm normally playing. :) Plus everything else!
#45PlatinumBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:07:38 PM(edited)
Going to gamestop to trade this bad boy in tomorrow... I hope Infinity Ward brings it back home with MW4 or whatever they decide to release next. My big issue with this game is the maps honestly.

In fact my biggest issue is with the maps. The boring guns, the knifing, and things of that nature are all personal dilemas obviously (you can't critique a game without an opinion, you morons). But I could've dealt with all that, if the maps weren't so bad. These maps kind of force everyone to play the same way. Before there were campers, rushers (I rushed), conservative aggressors (one of these as well), etc. But now, it's play like a madman possessed, and that's it. Of course, campers annoyed us all, but Treyarch tried so desperately to rid CoD of camping, that they rid it of the opposite as well in the process. Can't even strategically rush anymore. It's like you want to play aggressive, but not too aggressive because you can get shot from all angles at any position of the map. That just isn't fun to me, I'm sorry. It was actually a skill to rush, and work your way around the map, and if you say otherwise, you're crazy. But that's out the book now, along with many other playing styles and strategies. But whatever, continue to praise this horrible game like the brainwashed CoD fanboys you are.

Stay free.
---
PSN ID: BonafydeSkillz / Platinum Trophy Count: ( 6 )
Currently Playing- Whatever board I'm posting in, is what I'm normally playing. :) Plus everything else!
#46Weiland101Posted 1/2/2013 9:20:12 PM
PlatinumBD posted...
Going to gamestop to trade this bad boy in tomorrow... I hope Infinity Ward brings it back home with MW4 or whatever they decide to release next. My big issue with this game is the maps honestly.

In fact my biggest issue is with the maps. The boring guns, the knifing, and things of that nature are all personal dilemas obviously (you can't critique a game without an opinion, you morons). But I could've dealt with all that, if the maps weren't so bad. These maps kind of force everyone to play the same way. Before there were campers, rushers (I rushed), conservative aggressors (one of these as well), etc. But now, it's play like a madman possessed, and that's it. Of course, campers annoyed us all, but Treyarch tried so desperately to rid CoD of camping, that they rid it of the opposite as well in the process. Can't even strategically rush anymore. It's like you want to play aggressive, but not too aggressive because you can get shot from all angles at any position of the map. That just isn't fun to me, I'm sorry. It was actually a skill to rush, and work your way around the map, and if you say otherwise, you're crazy. But that's out the book now, along with many other playing styles and strategies. But whatever, continue to praise this horrible game like the brainwashed CoD fanboys you are.

Stay free.

I rush and I do really well at rushing. It took time to learn the game and maps but now I'm doing just as well as I ever did rushing in MW3

This game has issues but don't blame it for the fact that you don't have the skill to rush or the patience to learn the maps.
#47deathknightsPosted 1/2/2013 9:45:15 PM
i agree with tc. Only reason i'm still kind of playing it is becoz my friends have it and i need to get my money's worth out of it. Imo can say that this is the most boring of the cod series.
---
When ask would a guy hit a girl? Many said no at first, but then when ask what if she was trying to kill them.... Hypocrites i tell ya.