Vonderhaar on 'Black Ops 2' Prestige Master Hackers on the PS3

#11Ryster777Posted 1/3/2013 2:23:27 PM
Yes but if every master prestige glitcher reset there stats... then there would be no harm.
---
PSN: GoLdEn_GaMeR_GoD
#12AzmuhPosted 1/3/2013 2:24:44 PM
avalanche99x posted...
I'm just curious as to how they're going to figure out WHO isn't legitimate. I've played/have added some terrific Master Prestige guys.

If you check their combat record, and you see the Tactical Insertion as their most used or second most used equipment, then there is probably a %95 that person boosted/cheated. Also, if they have only 5 days played or less, then they most likely boosted/cheated.

At least, that's how I tell myself who is cheating and who is not. I think I know only 2 legitimate master prestiges. The rest I've seen are all fakes.
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#133500zPosted 1/3/2013 2:25:47 PM
Ryster777 posted...
Yes but if every master prestige glitcher reset there stats... then there would be no harm.

Do you remember the first Black Ops? The prestige glitchers got their PS3 perma-banned.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#14Ryster777Posted 1/3/2013 2:29:58 PM
3500z posted...
Ryster777 posted...

Do you remember the first Black Ops? The prestige glitchers got their PS3 perma-banned.

But how will they know when everything has been reset (Leaderboards and Combat Record)? Just being curious here, because i was not aware of the glitchers in black ops and dont remember anything about it.
---
PSN: GoLdEn_GaMeR_GoD
#15junkman351Posted 1/3/2013 2:32:36 PM
Thats great news. Just seeing the sheer number of hackers made me not wanna play the game anymore.
---
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n
#16Weiland101Posted 1/3/2013 2:39:40 PM
Azmuh posted...
avalanche99x posted...
I'm just curious as to how they're going to figure out WHO isn't legitimate. I've played/have added some terrific Master Prestige guys.

If you check their combat record, and you see the Tactical Insertion as their most used or second most used equipment, then there is probably a %95 that person boosted/cheated. Also, if they have only 5 days played or less, then they most likely boosted/cheated.

At least, that's how I tell myself who is cheating and who is not. I think I know only 2 legitimate master prestiges. The rest I've seen are all fakes.

Nah they are not referring to those kind of cheaters. It's the guys who got the Master Prestigers and Diamond Camos by some method of copying another guys profile or something. Most of them didn't get it by "boosting"
#17junkman351Posted 1/3/2013 2:43:03 PM
Azmuh posted...
avalanche99x posted...

Many prestige glitchers i've seen have messed up stats on their elite page. Im sure 3arc has ways behind the scenes to figure it out easily.
---
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n
#18K4R_Nirvana41Posted 1/3/2013 2:52:28 PM
Good riddance I say
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. TeamVvG Captain, www.TeamVvG.tk, Lol @ You
#19OMEGA RUGALPosted 1/3/2013 3:01:46 PM
3500z posted...
Ryster777 posted...

Perma ban for a glitch that actually hurts no one sounds like a bit of overkill.

If it was a wall hack or auto aim thats different.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#20Mattv323Posted 1/3/2013 4:45:03 PM
nobody ran a modded file on there ps3 to the dumb person who said that, its just copy and paste. its a glitch that sends the level from 1 account to another