RC-XD Worst scorestreak there is?

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/5/2013 11:31:55 AM
Who else thinks so? If I throw a care package and it turns into one I just leave it. I don't even care if an enemy gets it since Flak Jacket will most likely save me anyway. They're just horrible IMHO.

To make it cooler, it would be nice if you could 'save' scorestreaks rather than having them overwrite themselves. It would be cool to unleash 5-6 in a row at the end of the game. Or be running with a party, and all break out your RC-XD's for a final killcam and run around the map treating it like a race.
#2Madden68Posted 1/5/2013 11:37:47 AM
I think it depends on the game mode. Can be very useful to clear out a HQ or a Flag point cause you can get there rather quickly and kill multiple people who don't have flak jacket, but if TDM or KC is your thing, then yeah I think it is useless.

As for the storing killstreaks, sounds great if your on the dishing out side of things. Not so fun if your the one being abused. You would have a lot of people leaving that game.
#3Madden68Posted 1/5/2013 11:41:38 AM
Actually you can say the same about clearing out a hard point or running down a flag carrier in CTF. So it's not too bad of a streak if used right in a objective based game. Just not as useful in TDM I guess.
#4hyperpowderPosted 1/5/2013 11:41:58 AM
hellstorm is worse tbh
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#5Mean_BeaniePosted 1/5/2013 11:45:38 AM
Back in BO1, you actually could store your killstreaks. Storing up multiple RC-XDs for later use in that game worked, and it was quite fun to use.

I'm betting the reason they took it out is because the HK drone exists now.
---
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8360/umud.png
#6ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:58:13 AM
Maybe I just can't drive them then... I'm great in Gran Turismo, horrible with a damn RC-XD.
#7Madden68Posted 1/5/2013 12:06:24 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Maybe I just can't drive them then... I'm great in Gran Turismo, horrible with a damn RC-XD.

See now I can drive the RC-XD pretty well but I can't fly that damn dragon fly thing at all. For some reason I can't figure out how to make it gain altitude but I haven't used it much either.
#8Yunthor_HnCPosted 1/5/2013 12:10:20 PM
L2 and R2 adjust the Dragonfire's altitude. I think L2 is up and R2 is down, but I don't use it much so I could be wrong.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#9MC_Knight01Posted 1/5/2013 12:17:27 PM
BO1 did that. MW3 started the trend of not having them carry over which is just STUPID! At least in this game it takes longer to get kill streaks. In MW3 I would lose so many Kill streaks because I hadn't used them yet. Like if EMP was up. How am I suppose to use care package and UAV? They just kept overwriting one another. Or if UAV is already in the air? Why waste it.
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#10buzzerr3Posted 1/5/2013 2:06:36 PM
i love the rcxd on tdm..

its the unltimate anti camper tool. You can drive around and find the campers... then drive it right into their little camp hole....

even if you don't get the kill.. its a great recon tool. plus it takes out betties and shock charges

it really pisses of people when they get killed by it.
---
Yo