Just something I have observed over the last few years.

#1schucklate82Posted 1/5/2013 3:03:19 PM
I am relatively new to the online shooters but it seem that most of the "elite" players blame lag for when they die but take credit for being elite when they kill like a pro....does it ever register that maybe the players you are slaughtering are experiencing that lag that you say caused you to die? I played a lot of BO1 and BO2 and MW3 and also a lot of MGO and MGO2 and it seems to be the standard for all of the elite groups and individuals. They only game that was an online shooter which I dont remember a lot of the lag excuses was SOCOM 1 on PS2.....Anyone else seem to see that?
#2buzzerr3Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:34 PM
yes. exactly
---
Yo
#3SurajPosted 1/5/2013 5:00:49 PM
Socom 1 and 2 had plenty of lag issues but when it happened on those games, it was obvious that it was lag. Other than that the game was smooth and still my favorite online game of all time.
---
[TCM] Tweek
#4ForceSensitiveXPosted 1/5/2013 5:11:57 PM
People when they do bad either A) Blame lag and cry. B) Storm off silently and think it.

People when they do good A) Are quick to rag on the people they beat. B) Chuck everything they accomplished up to pure skill. C) Say people who ever blame lag just suck and can't take losing.

Such. Is. Call. Of. Duty.
---
var name1 = jdak10.val('identity'); var name2 = unceramonius.val('identity');
if (name1 == name2) { alert('Not surprised...'); }