Do you guys enjoy any Youtube Commentators?

#1Zblueshell14Posted 1/9/2013 12:59:31 PM
I used to enjoy them a bunch, but now I have noticed that all of them are just whiny babies that fight with each other over pointless BS. It's pretty sad...... Instead of posting videos to show people what you can do or a Tips and Tricks video, its constant callout videos complaining about someone else. The only commentator I still like is Raging Amish because he isn't a complete moron.
---
PSN: zach111489
Invade - http://www.facebook.com/InvadeClothingInc
#2dpcdominoPosted 1/9/2013 1:02:01 PM
I do like Woody, Ali A, and Sp33dy.

Sp33dy makes me want to appreciate the game so much more. The other two seem pretty down to earth and don;t need to curse a lot.
#3FreshSquillaPosted 1/9/2013 1:06:52 PM
I don't bother subscribing to any of those channels it's just to exhausting but I find alot of helpful info about weapons I'm about to start golding. Ive watched a few helpful weapon reviews made by drifter of something.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#4destructoclausPosted 1/9/2013 1:07:38 PM
I enjoy when they actually give insight about the game, their strategy, and why they're doing the things they're doing. I don't like to hear their opinions on the game or any of their corny ass jokes, because not a single one of them is funny.

I also can't stand what seems to be the obligatory, "I know the team I'm facing isn't the BEST but..."

Come on, YouTubers. They know damn well that those players are nowhere even halfway decent. And guess what, WE know that, too. It's no secret that every YouTuber out there looks for extremely weak lobbies to make their gameplay videos in because not a single one of them is capable of playing the way they say they advertise that they do.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#5sece1212Posted 1/9/2013 1:08:50 PM
Sandy Ravage, xcal, that is all.
---
PSN-sece1212
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/bb2pkge
#6JabberwockToothPosted 1/9/2013 1:12:37 PM
I like The Commentator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hAnwOn8r4
---
Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
#7_Asian_RicePosted 1/9/2013 1:21:20 PM(edited)
Bobloblaw1978, Sawcasm, Drift0r, TheMarkOfJ, Juicetra, overtflow, sp00n, tejbz.... to name a few.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Elpresador.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Rest in peace, Lisa. We'll never forget your smile. <3
#8veggie530Posted 1/9/2013 1:21:16 PM
destructoclaus posted...
I enjoy when they actually give insight about the game, their strategy, and why they're doing the things they're doing. I don't like to hear their opinions on the game or any of their corny ass jokes, because not a single one of them is funny.

I also can't stand what seems to be the obligatory, "I know the team I'm facing isn't the BEST but..."

Come on, YouTubers. They know damn well that those players are nowhere even halfway decent. And guess what, WE know that, too. It's no secret that every YouTuber out there looks for extremely weak lobbies to make their gameplay videos in because not a single one of them is capable of playing the way they say they advertise that they do.

Who acts as if this isn't the case? You're about two or three years behind the curve with this prophecy.
---
On 12/28/03, I joined these forums. The PS3 and 360 were not released, MySpace was new, Twitter nor Facebook existed... I am from the Gamefaqs stone age era.
#9CorporalJigsorePosted 1/9/2013 1:37:30 PM
I'm subscribed to a few but miles923 is my favorite one as of lately. I showed my friend his videos and he even picked up some good pointers from watching them.
---
PSN: The_Angry_Ewok
#10KuutenPosted 1/9/2013 1:48:35 PM
For people who post only CoD: Thunder, Sp33dy, LostInPlace, XboxAhoy, Syndicate

People who post variety: xcalizorz, Onslaught, Sp00n
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.