Do you guys enjoy any Youtube Commentators?

#11Zed7777ZR1Posted 1/9/2013 2:03:17 PM
if i have spare time ... i spend it playing the game ... not watching someone play it while babbling about god knows what ...
#12Disflex6Posted 1/9/2013 2:04:43 PM
Some Sp33dy every now and then. I used to love the guy who did those fun tactics also, Critikal? And I'm slowly starting to get tired of watching Chris Smoove.

Ah well, I'll be uploading videos again soon so maybe in the next 'Do you guys enjoy Youtube Commentators?' thread I'll pop up once or twice :)
---
www.youtube.com/Y2KFrosty
XBL: Y2K Frosty
#13rpink2207Posted 1/9/2013 2:05:33 PM
Burnsy and Whiteboy crack me up
---
Big Poppa Pump is your hookup, holla.....if ya hear me!
#14Weiland101Posted 1/9/2013 2:14:27 PM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
if i have spare time ... i spend it playing the game ... not watching someone play it while babbling about god knows what ...

I'm with Zed, I don't care. I didn't used to mind Sandy Ravage but other than that I don't find watching random people play the game very exciting and I especially don't care what they have to say on other things.

I think most of us could post our best game and look as good as those guys.
#15ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/9/2013 2:20:16 PM
xJawz by far the best.

Who doesn't want to watch a stupid looking and sounding 17 or 18 year old kid ramble on about crap and show off the new Mercedes he bought with YouTube money since his parents are loaded anyway?...

WHAT? xJawz is by far the worst lmfao.

FearCrads is pretty good though. Good gameplays, on occasion strategies and such, but he's usually got some funny stories and whatnot.
#16H0tSh0tzZPosted 1/9/2013 2:21:20 PM
Raging amish. Yeah hes inconsistent and only one vid a week but his videos are the best. There quality and he dont start crap, just states his oppinion.
Saizen13 puts out some good gameplay to and his commentaries always funny.
Xboxahoy does good weapon guides.
---
My idea of fun is seeing your insides on the outside (:
#17Lord of LittlePosted 1/9/2013 2:36:03 PM
Xboxahoy.

It's like drinking the milk of wisdom from the teat of knowledge.

Mmmmm......
---
Only users lose drugs
#18powderslingerPosted 1/9/2013 2:45:14 PM
ipwnstar4hire, hutch, blametruth, themarkofj, thunder, elpresador and maxamillion (sp?).
---
ai-hq.com
#19VrrestoPosted 1/9/2013 2:49:23 PM
sece1212 posted...
Sandy Ravage, xcal, that is all.

These guys, although they seem to be burned out on CoD these days.
#20indiansfan4444Posted 1/9/2013 3:00:59 PM
I have a bunch that I sub but I don't watch everything. The ones that I know I will watch every week are xboxahoy, xxragingamishxx, wickedshrapnel and drift0r. Outside of that I like saizen13 and his jokes but lately between family issues and what seems to be a constant bash on MW3 and BO2 I don't watch as much.

Some of them I don't even know why I sub anymore like tmartn. Some of his videos were ok but I watched when he put up the range vs damage video and pretty much said range was not as good as damage and drift0r put up actual tests and math showing that range was better in some situations. I'm looking for fact not opinion on something like that.