What is the best Assault Rifle in Black Ops 2?

#1iGBxPosted 1/11/2013 5:34:27 PM
What is the best Assault Rifle in Black Ops 2? - Results (324 votes)
MTAR
6.17% (20 votes)
Type 25
5.86% (19 votes)
SWAT-556
4.01% (13 votes)
FAL DSW
23.77% (77 votes)
M27
12.65% (41 votes)
SCAR-H
8.33% (27 votes)
SMR
4.32% (14 votes)
M8A1
8.02% (26 votes)
AN-94
26.85% (87 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you think is the best Assault Rifle in the game?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated?feature=mhee
My Awesome YouTube Channel
#2bp4ChristPosted 1/11/2013 5:44:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3_Asian_RicePosted 1/11/2013 5:46:10 PM
bp4Christ posted...
None of the above. If you want to do your best in this game, then SMG's unfortunately, are the way to go. They will outgun any Assault Rifle, which makes no sense whatsoever, but that is the way it is.

This has nothing to do with TC's question.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Rest in peace, Lisa. We'll never forget your smile. <3
#4iGBx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:50:29 PM
I have already done the best SMG poll. It was very popular with 225 votes.
Here it is if you missed it - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669288-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65120813
Now please vote on the best Assault Rifle!
:)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated?feature=mhee
My Awesome YouTube Channel
#5bp4ChristPosted 1/11/2013 5:50:53 PM
_Asian_Rice posted...
bp4Christ posted...
None of the above. If you want to do your best in this game, then SMG's unfortunately, are the way to go. They will outgun any Assault Rifle, which makes no sense whatsoever, but that is the way it is.

Sure it does. He is asking what the best AR in the game is, and I am telling him the truth by informing him that none of them are as good as they should be, and that SMG's dominate this game. I always use AR's in COD, and I despise SMG's. That alone helped ruin this game for me.

But to answer his question more directly, the Type 25 and M27 are IMO, the best AR's. The Type 25 is one of your best chances of outgunning an SMG user, and the M27 is fantastic for accuracy.
---
Proud follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Recruiting for my clan Shock_and_AAAW. PM me if interested. PSN ID bp4Christ
#6Asylum_71Posted 1/11/2013 5:53:49 PM
The FAL is the best gun in the game.. period.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#7FoxtrotDelta88Posted 1/11/2013 5:55:28 PM
bp4Christ posted...
_Asian_Rice posted...
bp4Christ posted...

Sure it does. He is asking what the best AR in the game is, and I am telling him the truth by informing him that none of them are as good as they should be, and that SMG's dominate this game. I always use AR's in COD, and I despise SMG's. That alone helped ruin this game for me.

Not really, if the question was "Whats the best gun class in the game" then SMG would be an appropriate answer, but its not, it's whats the best AR......M27 gets my vote btw
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#8JohnnyB21Posted 1/11/2013 6:13:32 PM(edited)
bp4Christ posted...
_Asian_Rice posted...
bp4Christ posted...

Sure it does.

No it doesn't. TC is asking about assault rifles. He didn't say anything about SMG's. He's not asking what the best gun in the game is. Learn to read.
---
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.
#9Kingman510Posted 1/11/2013 6:05:34 PM
The M27 is like the ACR in previous games and you can never go wrong with the SCAR or the MTAR. but my favorite is the An-94. I normally like all the previous Ak's and this is the closest i get to one.

The SWAT gets an honorable mention because with the laser sight i can go from long/mid/close range alot easier and have a great all around weapon (My overall fav AR is the M16 but its not in this game sadly)
---
PSN- Katsunagi
LIVE- Katsunagitai
#10FoxtrotDelta88Posted 1/11/2013 6:08:56 PM
Kingman510 posted...
The M27 is like the ACR in previous games and you can never go wrong with the SCAR or the MTAR. but my favorite is the An-94. I normally like all the previous Ak's and this is the closest i get to one.

The SWAT gets an honorable mention because with the laser sight i can go from long/mid/close range alot easier and have a great all around weapon (My overall fav AR is the M16 but its not in this game sadly)

I actually find that the SCAR has a bit too much recoil, do you have an idea how to reduce the recoil?
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City