I am the best player on this board

#151RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/4/2013 8:14:47 PM
iCheckz posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz's PSN is Muerte_Eterna for those who are wondering. Lol he doesn't even have this game.

Oh and bump...

Hypee559 why u mad doe

I'm not, but why are you?

Cuz you touch yourself |=

ooooakay?
---
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's
#152iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:55:07 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz's PSN is Muerte_Eterna for those who are wondering. Lol he doesn't even have this game.

Oh and bump...

Hypee559 why u mad doe

I'm not, but why are you?

Cuz you touch yourself |=

ooooakay?

el oh el at 1.33 k/d
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#153RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/6/2013 8:15:02 PM
It's called, "not giving a f***". But in all honesty, I could beat you. Since you care about k/d though, I'll let you know that it used to be at...3.7-ish? I don't know, somewhere around there. Now I couldn't care less about my k/d, in fact I like that it's low because then players on the opposite team underestimate you= them raging=comedy for me
---
#154Re2ismyFavPosted 2/6/2013 8:21:24 PM
lol he doesnt even own black ops 2
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#155iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:26:13 PM(edited)
Im dying right now lmao you had to tell me twice you dont care about k/d lmao yet that horrible win/loss tells me different. Omg you are bad 3.7 lmao..........im done.........are you fuming right now.....are your glasses fogging up with nerd rage rofl
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#156DemonReacherPosted 2/6/2013 9:22:29 PM
iCheckz posted...
Im dying right now lmao you had to tell me twice you dont care about k/d lmao yet that horrible win/loss tells me different. Omg you are bad 3.7 lmao..........im done.........are you fuming right now.....are your glasses fogging up with nerd rage rofl

Are you fapn with ecstacy over your 4 page topic?
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#157Fatal LightningPosted 2/6/2013 10:56:27 PM
lovin this...
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#158RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/6/2013 10:56:43 PM
Re2ismyFav posted...
lol he doesnt even own black ops 2

Now he does, he is level 10 though lol
---
#159RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/6/2013 11:00:57 PM
iCheckz posted...

I mainly play solo and I've come to realize that randumbs are absolutely horrible so I'm always having to carry my team. I got tired of that so now whenever I play, I'm just kill-whoring until I get my streaks. In hardpoint all anyone does is get the 200 points from being on the hardpoint and then leave. It's irritating. Now all I do is troll online. Gotta have fun with the game.
---
#160MysticRacer408Posted 2/6/2013 11:05:44 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
iCheckz posted...

I mainly play solo and I've come to realize that randumbs are absolutely horrible so I'm always having to carry my team. I got tired of that so now whenever I play, I'm just kill-whoring until I get my streaks. In hardpoint all anyone does is get the 200 points from being on the hardpoint and then leave. It's irritating. Now all I do is troll online. Gotta have fun with the game.

What's up, Roddy? Haven't really seen you around for a good bit, and yes, most randoms do tend to be terrible at the game. Though, if there were no terrible players, there would be nobody for us other players to stomp on and cause to rage quit from lack of progress in the game, whether it be Domination, Capture the Flag, or Hardpoint.