As a season pass holder can i share nuketown zombies with my sons ps3?

#1AnthonyanaPosted 1/17/2013 3:53:05 PM
Like when u game share? Or will he not be able to gameshare with me.. If thats the case then how else can we get nuketown zombies without being a season pass holder
#2Snooze36Posted 1/17/2013 3:55:22 PM
Should've bought the hardened edit. Idk if you will be able the share the pass or not...
#3KittenLinaPosted 1/17/2013 4:04:56 PM
Current rules dictate (I say current because it used to be 5) you can share your PSN purchases with up to one other PS3.

Meaning yes, you can share anything you've bought on the store with your son, but if your PS3 dies you are in the red.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4Anthonyana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:09:08 PM
sweet... I made the mistake putting the season pass on my account. He ended up bein g the one who plays it alot. I play but maybe like one match of hc search N destroy a night.
#5sMoKeD47Posted 1/18/2013 2:51:16 AM
yep me and my mate went halves on it. i love loopholes in the system
#6heartherevengePosted 1/18/2013 6:11:43 AM
KittenLina posted...
Current rules dictate (I say current because it used to be 5) you can share your PSN purchases with up to one other PS3.

Meaning yes, you can share anything you've bought on the store with your son, but if your PS3 dies you are in the red.

if your PS3 dies, and you get another just call sony and they will remove your old one from the list, or give you instructions on how to do so. its pretty simple
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#7Asylum_71Posted 1/18/2013 6:25:38 AM
^ That doesn't really apply here. It won't remove the psn download cap from that ps3.. so you've still already used up your two consoles for that specific DLC.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#8ploodiePosted 1/18/2013 7:09:47 AM
HaHaHa... joke's on you! Nuketown Zombies doesn't exist! The PSN store is gone... you paid $50 for DEAD AIR!
#9heartherevengePosted 1/18/2013 9:18:08 AM
Asylum_71 posted...
^ That doesn't really apply here. It won't remove the psn download cap from that ps3.. so you've still already used up your two consoles for that specific DLC.

it does apply. i had that issue, where i was capped out with how many consoles i could share things, called sony, they showed me how to remove all consoles from my "account" and then i was able to share with someone else.
what happens is, it "removes" the dlc from the consoles, so say your console died, youd remove all consoles from your account, to remove the dead one, then just redownload said DLCs onto your new console, and the other console(until you download again) wont be listed as being another system on your account
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#10Asylum_71Posted 1/18/2013 9:31:02 AM
^ I've done that multiple times, and what I said has held true for all instances. The DLC is still recorded as having been downloaded on two separate consoles so you're locked out. The DLC is never really supposed to be shared between two people. You're supposed to use that second download for another console should you have to get a new one. If what you said is correct then I guess I just might be an unlucky one.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715