Are tired of seeing and/or using SMGs?

#13500zPosted 1/22/2013 3:05:22 PM(edited)
I am tired of it so I force myself to use ARs or LMGs. For me the AR class is more enjoyable. Maybe that's why I not really feeling it in BO2.

I thought about it and I really think the Maps are the problem in this game. You got so many head glitching spots. What were they thinking when they designed them?

Plus I think the PS3 port is problem too. Mr. David Vondahaar is a big fat liar. Before release I saw him in a interview somewhere and he said this! The Xbox 360 version and the PS3 versions are identical. Yeah, right!

I should have got the 360 copy.

IMO the BO unlocks with cod points was a better way to do it. Now you have to wait until level 20 to get Tactical mask and level 32 to get Flak Jacket and level ??? to get Scavenger.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#2xFalconPunchPosted 1/22/2013 3:02:45 PM
Use whatever you want
#33500z(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:09:47 PM
Yeah I do but you know for a fact your at a disadvantage. I always get out gunned and killed against a PDW. (using a MTAR)

Example, I was on Cargo, I'm at lower level build doorway and the SMG users was at B Flag. The way I see it the AR should have won. SMGs have too much range in this game. The 100% mobility + AR range makes them all overpowered.

I'm glad they will get a second NERF.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#4crimsonfoxm1911Posted 1/22/2013 3:20:02 PM
3500z posted...
Yeah I do but you know for a fact your at a disadvantage. I always get out gunned and killed against a PDW. (using a MTAR)

Example, I was on Cargo, I'm at lower level build doorway and the SMG users was at B Flag. The way I see it the AR should have won. SMGs have too much range in this game. The 100% mobility + AR range makes them all overpowered.

I'm glad they will get a second NERF.

the Peacekeeper will be new ground, it's said to have the slowest RPM, high damage (chambered to rifle caliber) and good range for it's caliber. i like that we're getting a PDW or SBR type weapon in this game. hopefully we keep getting all types of new guns made a thread on the official forums for people to post ideas, been going well so far and hopefully some of the higher ups take notice.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413918154#413918154
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#5Lord of LittlePosted 1/22/2013 3:38:49 PM
Yep, four out of my six CaC's are smg, but what can you do? BO2 caters for smgs.
---
Only users lose drugs
#6GreatKiraLordPosted 1/22/2013 3:46:20 PM
Nah,
I LOVE the PDW for how good it is, the looks, and thta cool reload.
But I'm an AR guy so I just use the FAL, which is good but also badass.
#7HookupsPosted 1/22/2013 3:49:19 PM
I am tired of using SMGs because they are terrible, but I definitely don't mind the free kills from everyone else using them. LMGs are by far the best gun class in the game, and it's shocking how few use them. MK48 rules long range and nothing beats the QBB close range.
#8creativemePosted 1/22/2013 6:09:02 PM
Fal and AN94 are pretty beastly. MK48 i do kinda crappy with normally. it's more of a camping gun in this game. just not enough big maps. mixed in with me just used to playing a rushing style and not a passive one.

if the peacekeeper is similar to the PDW then i'll have to check it out. PDW fires pretty slow already though. peacekeeper will need better range than the MSMC.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#9GreatKiraLordPosted 1/23/2013 9:35:36 AM
Hookups posted...
I am tired of using SMGs because they are terrible, but I definitely don't mind the free kills from everyone else using them. LMGs are by far the best gun class in the game, and it's shocking how few use them. MK48 rules long range and nothing beats the QBB close range.

By far the worst weapon category in the game
doesn't even have abusable trait like the sr (qs)
#10Asylum_71Posted 1/23/2013 9:46:45 AM
3500z posted...
I thought about it and I really think the Maps are the problem in this game.

Congratulations... You're one of very few intelligent people here. However, you missed the fact that most of the maps are designed for CQC battles. That has more to do with it than head glitches.. (which cater more towards ARs and LMGs than SMGs and shotguns).
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715