hey randoms... why don't you EVER carry a rocket launcher

#1Cold_n_TiredPosted 1/23/2013 9:31:04 AM
i find this to be the most aggrevating thing in the game. seems i', the only one that doesnt want the enemy seeing where me and my teammates are. i've ranted to a team of randoms cause we kept losing and i was the only one trying to shoot stuff down... a guy took offense to it.

with ghost needing to be in constant movement, does anyone else find this to be even more aggrevating then lag comp?
---
I was runninguh! Name the movie.
#2ShaowstrikePosted 1/23/2013 9:34:25 AM
Nope, since I'm the guy with the rocket launcher.
#3YOTAIncPosted 1/23/2013 9:36:18 AM
Shaowstrike posted...

---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#4Cold_n_Tired(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:36:54 AM
if scavenger allowed my fhj to hold 4 rockets with scavenger then I'd be more ok with it as i always seem to run out and bam uavs in the air.
---
#5Madden68Posted 1/23/2013 9:37:35 AM
I usually carry a rocket launcher and always shoot stuff down. It's free points towards your next scorestreak and I don't think people realize how much assist points the guy who called it gets to get to his next scorestreak. On the other hand I love when people don't shoot mine down!!

Only two classes I don't have it on and have RPG cause working on maxing that out.

I guess when people on working on maxing thier pistols; xbow; and axes, they can't carry a rocket launcher.
#6DomonXPosted 1/23/2013 9:37:44 AM
Because I carry a black hat. Its a lot more discrete and I can use it for other things
---
Not changing this signature until the Houston Texans make the playoffs. January 22, 2005
(Its been son long I have no idea what to change it to!!!)
#7destructoclausPosted 1/23/2013 9:39:32 AM
Nothing in this game is more aggravating than lag comp. Nothing compares to the frustration of CONSTANTLY watching the kill cam to see that I appear on other peoples' screens almost a full second before they appear on mine, even though it didn't appear that way to me initially. In this game where death is almost instant, that little hair of time is very significant. All because I have a great internet connection. So stupid. I'd have a 2.5+ KDR without a sweat if lag comp didn't exist.

No, I purposely don't shoot things down. I'm at my most effective when the enemy has a UAV in the air with ghost on. It becomes an advantage for me and I use it.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#8Cold_n_Tired(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:40:35 AM
Shaowstrike posted...

so you dont mind when its only you that has to find the uav stealth chopper etc. every sing time be cause the other 5 refuse to use a launcher and constantly be at a disadvantage?

i use a rocket launcher all te time but 1 person can not shoot everything down in a game less they kill themselves here and there.

if 2 other people were to carry launchers along with you then I'd be fine.
---
#9Madden68Posted 1/23/2013 9:43:25 AM
DomonX posted...
Because I carry a black hat. Its a lot more discrete and I can use it for other things

Curious, can you use a black hat against choppers and stuff that takes more than 1 rocket to shoot down? or does black hat only work against UAV and C-UAV?
#10DOOMeffectPosted 1/23/2013 9:47:20 AM
Madden68 posted...
DomonX posted...

Curious, can you use a black hat against choppers and stuff that takes more than 1 rocket to shoot down? or does black hat only work against UAV and C-UAV?

You can use BH against everything but it'll take more than 1