hey randoms... why don't you EVER carry a rocket launcher

#11SykoslocosXRZPosted 1/23/2013 10:48:18 AM
i die enough to switch to one and die some more to shoot a second rocket lol, and i usually only switch if i get killed by it
cant have it permanently on because if i try to switch to my handgun and it starts whipping out a massive launcher it never ends well

i dont bother with uav's though, then it becomes like a permanent job
---
"Play a game of Russian Roulette and have a Blast"
#12Madden68Posted 1/23/2013 10:48:44 AM
Also, why can't the damn announcer announce when stuff is shot down. I mean, he knows when stuff is in the air and knows when your equipment has been destroyed or hacked. Why can't he say a teammate shot down the UAV, so I don't have to keep searching the sky for something that isn't there.
#13Cold_n_Tired(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:51:00 AM
Madden68 posted...
Also, why can't the damn announcer announce when stuff is shot down. I mean, he knows when stuff is in the air and knows when your equipment has been destroyed or hacked. Why can't he say a teammate shot down the UAV, so I don't have to keep searching the sky for something that isn't there.

well, with my sample size of the game, it's because a teammate has never shot anything down :)
---
I was runninguh! Name the movie.
#14Asylum_71Posted 1/23/2013 10:57:58 AM
I run ghost, and I'm not bad enough to give anyone air support. That said, I can't STAND when an idiot on my team goes something akin to 2-17, giving the enemy everything they could possibly need (usually some guy camping a corner on a side of the map I've not yet been to), and then he leaves... The little douche gives the enemies all their streaks.. and then backs out to leave us to deal with them.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#15loneblustrangerPosted 1/23/2013 10:59:57 AM
The first weapon that I golded was the FHJ.
#16Madden68Posted 1/23/2013 11:04:30 AM
Asylum_71 posted...
I run ghost, and I'm not bad enough to give anyone air support. That said, I can't STAND when an idiot on my team goes something akin to 2-17, giving the enemy everything they could possibly need (usually some guy camping a corner on a side of the map I've not yet been to), and then he leaves... The little douche gives the enemies all their streaks.. and then backs out to leave us to deal with them.

Unfortunately for you there are objectives out there that will give them air support instead I guess; and since you run ghost and are afraid to give away your position, I guess your not going to try an shoot anything down either.
#17Cold_n_Tired(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:05:33 AM
Asylum_71 posted...

ive moved onto lmgs to try and diamond so ghosts constant movemnet doesnt really help me at all. i usually get stuck with a couple people going 15-32 combined. it certainly gets difficult to keep any streak going when the enemy can put up a uav constantly through a game.

another great thing is when people run around like chickens with their heads cut off (doing badly) when uavs are up so people can see them coming and wait for them to turn the corner. the idiot will say they did bad cause of campers, when a little actual strategy would have helped their effort so much more
---
I was runninguh! Name the movie.
#18Tempest717Posted 1/23/2013 11:08:44 AM
I love taking out a UAV or stealth chopper two seconds after it was just called in
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#19W3stCoastR1dahPosted 1/23/2013 11:18:28 AM
Tempest717 posted...
I love taking out a UAV or stealth chopper two seconds after it was just called in

Its feel great to burst their bubble...jus when they feel they earned a scorestreak (or eyes n the sky)...boom...shot down! The past 2 days this has been my #1 goal!
---
psn: WestCoastRidah
#20Madden68Posted 1/23/2013 11:23:45 AM
W3stCoastR1dah posted...
Tempest717 posted...

Its feel great to burst their bubble...jus when they feel they earned a scorestreak (or eyes n the sky)...boom...shot down! The past 2 days this has been my #1 goal!

I agree 100%. Sometimes you can get the stealth chopper down before it even sets up to start firing. The Load Star takes 3 shots, but I am willing to sacrifice my life to shoot that sucker down and like TC said, most of the time no one has rocket launcher so it's all up to you.