XBox 360 patch is live

#31fang27Posted 1/26/2013 10:39:43 AM
Another FAL + Select Fire nerf? It's not like I use it anymore, but I'm curious to see how much kick it really has when people start to test it.
---
LaMarr Woodley WILL make the Pro Bowl this season
James Harrison + LaMarr Woodley = 30 sacks this season
#32xLysergicPosted 1/26/2013 10:42:00 AM
I don't use the FAL + SF, but I'd like to see that thing have SCAR-H recoil while keeping the FAL semi-auto yields the current recoil.
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#33Zblueshell14Posted 1/26/2013 10:51:25 AM
2 things.

1. A balance patch is nice and all, but if they aren't going to address the major problems like Lag comp, piss poor matchmaking, and crap spawns, then this is all meaningless.

2. Why is it the AR getting the hipfire nerf when its the SMGs that clearly need it?
---
PSN: zach111489
Invade - http://www.facebook.com/InvadeClothingInc
#34ZeroChargePosted 1/26/2013 11:02:58 AM
I hope the FAL + Select fire's recoil sends it straight up like a G18. >_> I'm so damn sick of seeing noobs with target finders on it. But overall I like this patch, I hope we get it soon! I can start using my diamond Executioner more and my SG556 can wallbang people better. Huzzah! Also might start using hardwired because of the emp grenade spam you pansies seem to enjoy too much. :I
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#35RoddyAnumber1Posted 1/26/2013 11:54:53 AM
Why buff the Executioner? That thing is so OP
---
L96A1 > PSG-1 > DSR-50 > Ballista
I LOVE sniping!
#36Yunthor_HnCPosted 1/26/2013 12:14:51 PM
...where are the dinosaurs?

They couldn't do that. The TF / DB users would cry. ;)

2 things.

1. A balance patch is nice and all, but if they aren't going to address the major problems like Lag comp, piss poor matchmaking, and crap spawns, then this is all meaningless.

2. Why is it the AR getting the hipfire nerf when its the SMGs that clearly need it?

This. I'm working on my SMGs right now and they're easily the most powerful and versatile class of the bunch. Despite the supposed shorter range, I can kill across the map with them with near impunity.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#37sillybulanstonPosted 1/26/2013 3:10:28 PM
Zblueshell14 posted...
2 things.

1. Agreed whoreheartedly.

2. They only changed the hipfire spread of 3 ARs, two of which got buffed and one of which got nerfed.
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
#38Gundam FanPosted 1/26/2013 3:18:07 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Why buff the Executioner? That thing is so OP

You high bro?
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#39Gundam FanPosted 1/26/2013 3:18:49 PM
sMoKeD47 posted...
also whats the SIG never seen that gun

SIG is the SWAT. SIG is just its real life name.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#40Zblueshell14Posted 1/26/2013 6:53:19 PM
sillybulanston posted...
Zblueshell14 posted...
2 things.

1. Agreed whoreheartedly.

2. They only changed the hipfire spread of 3 ARs, two of which got buffed and one of which got nerfed.

That's still 3 more than the SMGs.
---
PSN: zach111489
Invade - http://www.facebook.com/InvadeClothingInc