XBox 360 patch is live

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. XBox 360 patch is live
3 years ago#31
Another FAL + Select Fire nerf? It's not like I use it anymore, but I'm curious to see how much kick it really has when people start to test it.
---
LaMarr Woodley WILL make the Pro Bowl this season
James Harrison + LaMarr Woodley = 30 sacks this season
3 years ago#32
I don't use the FAL + SF, but I'd like to see that thing have SCAR-H recoil while keeping the FAL semi-auto yields the current recoil.
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
3 years ago#33
2 things.

1. A balance patch is nice and all, but if they aren't going to address the major problems like Lag comp, piss poor matchmaking, and crap spawns, then this is all meaningless.

2. Why is it the AR getting the hipfire nerf when its the SMGs that clearly need it?
---
PSN: zach111489
Invade - http://www.facebook.com/InvadeClothingInc
3 years ago#34
I hope the FAL + Select fire's recoil sends it straight up like a G18. >_> I'm so damn sick of seeing noobs with target finders on it. But overall I like this patch, I hope we get it soon! I can start using my diamond Executioner more and my SG556 can wallbang people better. Huzzah! Also might start using hardwired because of the emp grenade spam you pansies seem to enjoy too much. :I
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
3 years ago#35
Why buff the Executioner? That thing is so OP
---
L96A1 > PSG-1 > DSR-50 > Ballista
I LOVE sniping!
3 years ago#36
...where are the dinosaurs?

They couldn't do that. The TF / DB users would cry. ;)

2 things.

1. A balance patch is nice and all, but if they aren't going to address the major problems like Lag comp, piss poor matchmaking, and crap spawns, then this is all meaningless.

2. Why is it the AR getting the hipfire nerf when its the SMGs that clearly need it?

This. I'm working on my SMGs right now and they're easily the most powerful and versatile class of the bunch. Despite the supposed shorter range, I can kill across the map with them with near impunity.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
3 years ago#37
Zblueshell14 posted...
2 things.

1. Agreed whoreheartedly.

2. They only changed the hipfire spread of 3 ARs, two of which got buffed and one of which got nerfed.
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
3 years ago#38
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Why buff the Executioner? That thing is so OP

You high bro?
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
3 years ago#39
sMoKeD47 posted...
also whats the SIG never seen that gun

SIG is the SWAT. SIG is just its real life name.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
3 years ago#40
sillybulanston posted...
Zblueshell14 posted...
2 things.

1. Agreed whoreheartedly.

2. They only changed the hipfire spread of 3 ARs, two of which got buffed and one of which got nerfed.

That's still 3 more than the SMGs.
---
PSN: zach111489
Invade - http://www.facebook.com/InvadeClothingInc
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. XBox 360 patch is live

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived