XBox 360 patch is live

#41FudgeoXPosted 1/26/2013 8:46:26 PM
I'm sure its taking longer because they're fixing the freezing issues
Hopefully anyway, otherwise I'm done with both this game AND call of duty as a whole
---
mmm tasty
#42RoddyAnumber1Posted 1/26/2013 9:31:42 PM
Gundam Fan posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Why buff the Executioner? That thing is so OP

You high bro?

Are you? It was meant to be a joke. Not that it matters since I already have it gold :D
But you see, when I use it, it becomes OP to other people
---
L96A1 > PSG-1 > DSR-50 > Ballista
I LOVE sniping!
#4366_RyderPosted 1/27/2013 12:14:50 AM
I can not believe they somewhat nerfing the swarm, it's 1900 points for a reason, they might as well make it 1800, I can't imagine how it will affect but I know I have got about 10 swarms and 9 out of 10 the entire team quit before I get called in, but the tenth one there was actually a whole team and it only got me 5 kills, wtf vs 3 it got me 9 before,and the other day my friend called in one and got 28 of a single one! WTF it do not need a nerf you barely see them any way
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
#44KuutenPosted 1/27/2013 12:28:45 AM
And out of everything, they still do nothing about fixing the most important thing, the lag. I mean you can nerf or buff whatever you want to, but its not going to make a difference if your four bars still feel like 2 bars. I can forgive all of the freezing and sound glitches that the game has, but nothing is more important than fixing the game breaking lag. Especially when every other game you get into is someone from Mexico and they have a huge advantage over you even though they're on a worse connection.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
#45Number1SurvivorPosted 1/27/2013 6:55:32 AM
1) No Lightning Strike nerf? Oh, brilliant Treyarch. So every match will still have ten Lightning Strikes called in, each one hitting and killing us before the announcer says "Lightning Strike Inbound". GREAT.

2) SMG nerf = Range decrease with suppressors? Wow, brilliant considering how goddamn tiny most of the maps are, they may as well be spitting into a river. Unless this means SMG's with suppressors only have a kill radius of two feet, then that's a completely useless nerf. Plus, anyone with half a brain (So, about 25% of Call of Duty's community, the other 75% will be running around with suppressed SMG's while licking their television screens wondering why they can't snipe with them.) will just remove the suppressor and still have an un-nerfed SMG.

3) No Assault Shield buff? You may as well run into battle carrying a sheet of goddamn cardboard. No fixing the hit detection? No fixing the horrible attack motion? Not even a OHK? Goddammit.

4) Executioner buff is great, but the recoil is still ass. Yes, I know it's a shotgun shell-firing pistol so it's bound to fly into the air when you fire it, but this game is set in the future so they don't have to follow conventional goddamn rules, surely?

5) Why are they even thinking of nerfing the Swarm? Goddammit, it's a high-tier Scorestreak for a bloody reason.

6) Nothing being fixed about the camera delay? Well, that's excellent, because all the buffs and nerfs are completely null and void when you count that camera lagging half a second behind the action. Well done on getting your priorities right, Treyarch. Must've got fat and dumb from Uncle Bobby's kickbacks.

7) Still no fixing the Lobbies? I'm sick of games supposedly starting only for it to go haywire and start rearranging teams like a card dealer on crack because little xXxSNIPURWOLFIREDRAGONxXx runs away from the Master Prestige's on the other team. Seems like you have to wait minutes just to get into a damn match. And when it does start, why are the teams so unbalanced? Seems like every high-scoring person from the previous game goes on one team while all low-level/low-scorers get put on the other team. Maybe i've been spoilt by TF2, but don't they have anything that can, y'know, BALANCE the teams?

The only good thing about the patch are AR tweaks and finally fixing the LMG ADS time. Other than that, it's crap and i'm slowly thinking about winging this disc into SCX and getting some cash towards Total War: Rome 2 for when that comes out.

inb4someonegoes"yuhavenegativecomplaintsdisgamegoodgitoffforumstrangerhyuck"
---
IQ was ancient when I first joined. He's really not IQ anymore he's Alzheimers - Joker0_0 on MrIQ
Somebody kill Bobby Kotick already.
#463500zPosted 1/27/2013 7:05:04 AM
Wow, just wow! Increase hip spread on the FAL. The only thing makes them viable against SMGs. I been kill people up close hip firing all week.

So it is a tad OP but not like the whole world uses them PDW. FAL + Reflex + Adj. Stock = MVP all day all night.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#47EvilZ123456Posted 1/27/2013 8:31:20 AM
1) No Lightning Strike nerf? Oh, brilliant Treyarch. So every match will still have ten Lightning Strikes called in, each one hitting and killing us before the announcer says "Lightning Strike Inbound". GREAT.

go to the 360 board and look at the lightning strike topics after the patch , they broke the score streak's laptop where its all blurry lol , but i am sure that will be fixed by the time we get it on ps3 since 360 is testing the patch for the superior console
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#48xmartymcflyxPosted 1/27/2013 9:43:06 AM
Sorry if this is posted our dumb question but does hard wired protect your equipment and trophy system from emp
#49Number1SurvivorPosted 1/27/2013 11:10:56 AM
EvilZ123456 posted...

go to the 360 board and look at the lightning strike topics after the patch , they broke the score streak's laptop where its all blurry lol , but i am sure that will be fixed by the time we get it on ps3 since 360 is testing the patch for the superior console

It better remain broken. I'm sick and tired of 15-20 Lightning Strikes being called in per match.
---
IQ was ancient when I first joined. He's really not IQ anymore he's Alzheimers - Joker0_0 on MrIQ
Somebody kill Bobby Kotick already.
#50EvilZ123456Posted 1/27/2013 11:15:25 AM
Sorry if this is posted our dumb question but does hard wired protect your equipment and trophy system from emp

nope , just the user
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)