whats your favorite pack-a-punch weapon design so far?

#1crimsonfoxm1911Posted 1/27/2013 2:01:52 AM
which game had the best PaP designs - Results (36 votes)
World at War
25% (9 votes)
Black Ops
50% (18 votes)
Black Ops 2
25% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've been thinking back to the original PaP and how it wowed us way back when and how our favorite gun would come out all shiny and engraved beautifully and looking at the current design. honestly i don't like it to much, it simply looks like all they did was warp the gun, making it look very fragile. i think as the games have gone on the PaP designs went down the drain as WaW definitely had the best in my opinion, the second i pulled out the M1A1 and it became the RC1 it looked amazing, hell it even added 115 metal to some parts of the gun. everything in black ops 2 when PaP'd just looks like it has warped metal slapped on to it.

as to my favorite design well kinda already went into it with the M1A1 but my second would have to be the PPSH-41.

hopefully they go back to the artistic design or maybe in future DLC we get WaW pack a punch camo for our weapons.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#2Stryker_StormPosted 1/27/2013 6:12:29 AM
I didn't buy dlc on WaW so I don't know what the designs were for that, but Black Ops 1 was awesome with it's satanic symbols. Or at least that's what I read somewhere.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#3crimsonfoxm1911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:25:39 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
I didn't buy dlc on WaW so I don't know what the designs were for that, but Black Ops 1 was awesome with it's satanic symbols. Or at least that's what I read somewhere.

it wasn't exactly satanic symbols, more like red hieroglyphic engravings and the gun itself was turned a very dark and shiny black-blue. the weapons designs were pretty good and far surpass black ops 2 designs but world at war definitely had the most work put into it.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#4ZeroChargePosted 1/27/2013 4:43:22 PM
W@W is by FAR the best. I'm playing W@W zombies right now on my PC with all weapons and PaP'd they look absolutely gorgeous. I miss the shiny silver. The camos in BO and BO2 are crap.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.