I need friends that can carry me to victory

#61iCheckzPosted 1/28/2013 7:25:50 PM
I heard she eloped with pnumbers
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#62Asylum_71Posted 1/29/2013 4:56:06 PM
Unlike Etnoid up there, I'm not delusional about my playing ability. He thinks he's good, but he just rage quits and gets carried all the time.

lol.. I was clearly joking, but don't bs for the gfaqs, slow. I don't remember the last time I rq a public match, and you've never carried me in the history of ever.. I don't even play in a party in this game for the most part, yet my everything is higher than yours. Goml, fatty. Goml.
---
Have a few minutes? Watch this, please and thank you :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYFCPPhZVFY
#63LuneyToonzPosted 1/29/2013 5:13:20 PM
Asylum_71 posted...
Unlike Etnoid up there, I'm not delusional about my playing ability. He thinks he's good, but he just rage quits and gets carried all the time.

lol.. I was clearly joking, but don't bs for the gfaqs, slow. I don't remember the last time I rq a public match, and you've never carried me in the history of ever.. I don't even play in a party in this game for the most part, yet my everything is higher than yours. Goml, fatty. Goml.

I've never seen your name above mine in a SnD lobby, or above Bizzness for that matter. You still RQ all the time, so don't lie.

I don't even play this game, really. When I do, all I do is **** off or help with clan ops, so my stats really don't mean diddley squat. el oh el at you for even trying to think that matters. On, and your W/L isn't higher. I still play solo when I'm waiting on the ladies at VvG to invite me, so you can't use parties as an excuse in my case either. And get off the SF FAL, Son!

I can't wait for your heart to give out. Between your borderline giantism and being an angry black man, it's only a matter of time. Eat another whopper or something while we wait.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.
#64FlibbithPosted 1/29/2013 7:42:37 PM
Asylum_71 posted...

Are you Etnoid? O.o
---
I'm the only sour cherry on the fruit stand.
#65Asylum_71Posted 1/29/2013 10:07:00 PM(edited)
Yes.. that would be why I replied o.O

Asylum_71 posted...

I've never seen your name above mine in a SnD lobby, or above Bizzness for that matter. You still RQ all the time, so don't lie.

I don't even play this game, really. When I do, all I do is **** off or help with clan ops, so my stats really don't mean diddley squat. el oh el at you for even trying to think that matters. On, and your W/L isn't higher. I still play solo when I'm waiting on the ladies at VvG to invite me, so you can't use parties as an excuse in my case either. And get off the SF FAL, Son!

..I've played like 2 BO2 games with you and was on top twice. Who is lying to you and making you believe I quit out of matches at all..? I don't know why you mentioned bizz, but he's actually good at the game unlike you lol
annnd.. I've literally never used the select fire attachment + I've never made a class with the FAL. I have a high kd with it like most other people because it's OP, and I'm not bad o.O

I can't wait for your heart to give out..

..Can you really say this while weighing 400lbs? :|
---
Check it out if you like Black Ops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3G_wMhM0k
#66Bizzy_GPosted 1/29/2013 10:30:22 PM
Man this brings me back to the good old days of black ops.
---
http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/home <<A Family *The Snd Jesus*
Psn: B-Gianni . Bizzness_Only.
#67Spetsnaz420Posted 1/29/2013 10:56:41 PM
EvilZ123456 posted...
add my new psn

CaskeTx_xFacE

Ha
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#68FlibbithPosted 1/30/2013 4:27:17 PM
You don't know me, but I know who you are
and if you get on that stand tomorrow, you'll be eating Swanson TV dinners for the rest of your life.
---
I'm the only sour cherry on the fruit stand.
#69Asylum_71Posted 1/31/2013 10:16:41 PM
>_>
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715