how do i get rid of these freezing issues?

#1captstcloudPosted 1/28/2013 3:11:40 PM
every time i play it freezes forcing me to do a hard shut down which hurts the system. treyarch should be sued for this bs.

i downloaded nuketown when i got the game using that card in the case. i'm thinking maybe deleting nuketown would help. i hate that map anyway.

how do i delete it?
---
"There's only one order: we hold" - The Sisko - Siege of AR558
#2ghostly_bearPosted 1/28/2013 3:14:52 PM
captstcloud posted...
which hurts the system. treyarch should be sued for this bs.

how do i delete it?

The only harm it will do is to non-physical components which can be restored by the system if they become damaged.
Treyarch is also not liable for faulty systems which sounds like you are the victim of if you are the only one experiencing it.
deleting the game data will delete any extra content you've downloaded.
---
There will always be some wanna be Russian saying something about Vodka.--Humberto4790
I'm so designing the Hitler-mobile PolishSovereign-Twisted Metal(2012)
#33500zPosted 1/28/2013 3:19:24 PM
Go into the game data for BO2 and delete it. (Copy of game + Patch + Nuketown map)

When you start up the game it will install the game + Patch only. You need to re-download Nuketown from PSN.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#4xReflectingGodxPosted 1/29/2013 1:20:12 AM
The freezing will damage the HDD. It did it to mine. Just delete all the game data, redownload the patch and reinstall textures. That'll help a lot. Make sure to do it again when the next patch comes out.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#5_darkhorse13Posted 1/29/2013 6:25:07 AM
I also had numerous freezing issues last night when the game had finished and the black ops 2 writing appears in the bottom right hand corner it would just lock up,starting to do my head in recently !!
---
currently playing BLOPS2,MOHW,,PES2013,borderlands2
PSN:Mikeyboy1980 Gamertag Mike A UK 26