This DLC Discrimination Needs to Stop

#21Aether_LyricPosted 1/30/2013 12:00:01 AM
You have a lot to learn about how the world works, TC

Money talks. Microsoft pays Activision for the privileges. Sony doesn't.
#22MacDiiddyPosted 1/30/2013 12:58:40 AM
Hey man, the way you impact such decisions is stop buying the game. That is the only thing these companies listen to.
#23xReflectingGodxPosted 1/30/2013 2:01:41 AM
Truplaya05 posted...
tactikz4 posted...
As far as i know that it sucks to wait to get DLC month later at least we get another 2xp when they release it on ps3:)

Xbox gets another 2xp as well

Not to sound petty, but why the hell do they get another 2xp? They're not having to wait for anything.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#24teaspoon16(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:40:00 PM
KrazyDago101 posted...
If you can't see why it helps Microsoft when the Xbox gets DLC first, then you got problems...

I wasn't saying whether or not it helps Microsoft. I was pointing out that it is not a boon for Xbox players that the rest of us get DLC later. It's only a negative for us. Thats why its discriminatory.

I think its obvious to all of us why they did it. I'm just pointing out the foul play.
---
Black FC: 1549 4802 5616
#25KrazyDago101Posted 2/1/2013 4:20:17 AM
There is no "foul play". I will break it down for you.... Barney Style.

Xbox Live users pay for their gaming service.

Microsoft has extra money to spend on their customers behalf.

They bought rights to content that would be available only to their customers for a limited time, making it an even more desirable service.

End of story.

You need to rethink your views on business, and the world, if you think this is "foul play".
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#26Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 4:44:17 AM
KrazyDago101 posted...
There is no "foul play". I will break it down for you.... Barney Style.

Xbox Live users pay for their gaming service.

Microsoft has extra money to spend on their customers behalf.

They bought rights to content that would be available only to their customers for a limited time, making it an even more desirable service.

End of story.

You need to rethink your views on business, and the world, if you think this is "foul play".

So it's not a lame practice? Reminds me of the rich kid in school who bought all his friends
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#27KrazyDago101Posted 2/2/2013 4:11:57 AM
Lame practice? That is not the issue. This is a company. All they want is your money, and they could care less how they get it. You should pay more attention to the teacher while in class, and not the rich kid you envy so.
---
#28Weiland101Posted 2/2/2013 4:28:20 AM
KrazyDago101 posted...
Lame practice? That is not the issue. This is a company. All they want is your money, and they could care less how they get it. You should pay more attention to the teacher while in class, and not the rich kid you envy so.

Calm down.

People act like Activision somehow cheat you out of your money. How? We buy COD every year. If you don't like the game (and if you are still hanging around this board then you do like it) then don't buy it. Don't like Black Ops 2? Don't buy the next one.

The DLC is exactly as advertised. 4 Maps and a zombie map. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE DLC!. You can still play the game without it. You think it's too expensive? Then keep playing the original maps or move onto another game.

I just don't get why people complain about this stuff. All of this stuff you buy is optional, Activision doesn't force anyone to buy COD or any of the DLC. Make a statement and don't buy it instead of coming onto a game board and complain.

If any DLC comes out that is essential to the game then that is a legit complaint. Right now, there is nothing untoward going on.
#29MazikuPosted 2/2/2013 7:56:21 AM
I don't think Sony needs to pay Activision for early release on DLC for CoD because most of Sony's players are playing something else. With Xbox you've got a handful of games worth playing. On Sony you've got exclusives all over the place. Why should Sony spend money on CoD? Xbox needs to sleep with Activision to keep people on their system.
#30KrazyDago101Posted 2/2/2013 8:08:11 AM
Weiland101 posted...
KrazyDago101 posted...

Calm down.

People act like Activision somehow cheat you out of your money. How? We buy COD every year. If you don't like the game (and if you are still hanging around this board then you do like it) then don't buy it. Don't like Black Ops 2? Don't buy the next one.

The DLC is exactly as advertised. 4 Maps and a zombie map. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE DLC!. You can still play the game without it. You think it's too expensive? Then keep playing the original maps or move onto another game.

I just don't get why people complain about this stuff. All of this stuff you buy is optional, Activision doesn't force anyone to buy COD or any of the DLC. Make a statement and don't buy it instead of coming onto a game board and complain.

If any DLC comes out that is essential to the game then that is a legit complaint. Right now, there is nothing untoward going on.

I don't think you read all the posts. because you are talking to the wrong person.
---