Getting really tired of target finder. Might as well just use it myself.

#1dougsdad0629Posted 1/29/2013 5:21:46 PM
It didn't used to bother me much, but now it's getting really annoying. I'm getting tired of people camping with a target finder. I can't even counter it completely with cold blooded because their sight still turns red. Up until now, I've refused to use it because I didn't want to be a hypocrite and I know how the community in general feels about it. I didn't want everybody to be cursing me on every killcam for using it.

I'm getting really close to just using it myself. I dunno. Haven't decided yet.
---
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.
#2Weiland101Posted 1/29/2013 5:23:11 PM
Cool man, let us know what you decide.
#3Jeric735Posted 1/29/2013 5:25:20 PM
Screw what people think. Use it if you like it.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#4xSoldier24xPosted 1/29/2013 5:38:40 PM
What if this guy lived through 90's during the crack epidemic... I wonder...
---
Trying to clean up my life, done many things wrong in my life....
#5Number1SurvivorPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:24 PM
Do it. In fact, why not go full n00b and use it on a Suppressed SMG?

Honestly, if you're going to go n00b, go full n00b.
---
IQ was ancient when I first joined. He's really not IQ anymore he's Alzheimers - Joker0_0 on MrIQ
Somebody kill Bobby Kotick already.
#6FederalLackeyPosted 1/29/2013 5:54:12 PM
Just because you use it doesn't mean you have to sit with your head poking over a barrel the whole time. It is a pretty decent counter against "head glitchers" and people who spend the whole game with half a pixel sticking out of cover, also helps light up people who sit in dark corners all day.
#7purple_ravenPosted 1/29/2013 5:57:02 PM
Lol it annoy me when they use it on me. Once in a great while ill come across that camper with it, but after dyeing twice ill just go around that line of sight. Simple. And Honestly I dont know HOW anyone can use it at all!!!! Its retarded. Well for me anyways. I can never get more than a kill with it. Then again I hate the accog scope too so I guess I just cant used those really zoomed in attachments.
---
THE GAME
#8Asylum_71Posted 1/29/2013 6:21:54 PM
Don't use it. I know how you feel.. but if it's really something you find super cheap, don't stoop to that level. Feels bad.. the guilt never leaves even once you stop ;__;
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8wThDBzXw
Dual Skorps FT...W?
#9HookupsPosted 1/29/2013 6:51:27 PM
If you think target finder kill cams get you hate, try getting RPG kill cams. I have never got so much hate in my life, but people don't seem to understand that you have to use it to get diamond.
#10TheRealPhattyJPosted 1/29/2013 6:51:31 PM
dougsdad0629 posted...
It didn't used to bother me much, but now it's getting really annoying. I'm getting tired of people camping with a target finder. I can't even counter it completely with cold blooded because their sight still turns red. Up until now, I've refused to use it because I didn't want to be a hypocrite and I know how the community in general feels about it. I didn't want everybody to be cursing me on every killcam for using it.

I'm getting really close to just using it myself. I dunno. Haven't decided yet.

Why do people assume that those who use the target finder need it to see them? Is it because those same people can't tell the difference between the teams? Do they have to wait for the red name above their heads, too, so they know who to shoot at? Some of us just use it as a way to cut down the peripheral vision and concentrate on a choke point while our team mates cover other fields of fire, and it gives a nice zoom. Shoot, even after being EMP'ed and the crosshairs being gone it doesn't even make much difference. Believe me, those who have gotten their gun to a sufficient level to unlock the target finder probably have no problem picking people out and shooting them, and you'd be just as dead if they used a different sight.