Huge problem with dlc and game in general

#1killaz18Posted 1/29/2013 5:53:58 PM
Remember when you first start up black flops 2 and it said, "black ops 2 offers something for everyone"....
My problem is i bought this and the last game purposely and specifically for zombies...Zombies is that something cod offer's to my likings. Why do i have to pay for multiplayer maps that i do not even play, just to be able to purchase the zombie maps? Is there anything we can do to fix this. The zombie maps should be sold separately.
#2buzzerr3Posted 1/29/2013 6:23:22 PM
its included for free..
dont complain when you get something given to you for free
---
Yo
#3xSoldier24xPosted 1/29/2013 6:24:08 PM
That's how they make their money, they don't care about the communities suggestion when it comes to their money, nonetheless the PS3 community.
---
Trying to clean up my life, done many things wrong in my life....
#4killaz18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:39:57 PM
buzzerr3 posted...
its included for free..

What's free?
#5killaz18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:41:59 PM
buzzerr3 posted...
its included for free..

I spent $30 for 2 lame zombie maps 2 years for in black ops. I never tryed the multiplayer dlc maps once. Free...FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Yah damn right i should be getting this free and more! Better yet how about they sell the zombie maps separately!!!!
#6Asylum_71Posted 1/29/2013 9:52:15 PM
It still "offers" something to you while allowing them to have a fully functioning and successful business model.. I'm not sure why you picked that statement out of everything.
---
Unsilenced Spas...Why?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mTeEhibpCM
#7KrazyDago101Posted 1/29/2013 11:02:51 PM
DLC in general is a rip off.... They want your money. That is it. If you are happy, then good for you, but they don't care. People are going to buy CoD no matter what. You need to realize that you are giving your rights to a fair deal away when you buy a CoD game. If you really had a problem with ethics, and morals..... you would not support these developers that offer a less than premium product at premium prices. Personally? Me? I love CoD. Don't really know why. Maybe bringing the smack down on little whinny brats gets my rocks off. But as a game....it sucks. Graphics are outdated. Its buggy/laggy as heck, and the developers don't put the work in that they could/should. Campaign is a joke, and I don't find zombies fun. Maybe I should be complaining about zombie crap being included in "MY" DLC.... but I don't. Cause I get the big picture.

BOTTOM LINE

Don't cry about it. You accepted a sub par game and a greedy developer with an agenda to make money when you, or your mom, bought the game in the first place. Want a real game? Play some Dark Souls, bro. That game is da bomb.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 1/29/2013 11:23:31 PM
KrazyDago101 posted...
DLC in general is a rip off.... They want your money. That is it. If you are happy, then good for you, but they don't care. People are going to buy CoD no matter what. You need to realize that you are giving your rights to a fair deal away when you buy a CoD game. If you really had a problem with ethics, and morals..... you would not support these developers that offer a less than premium product at premium prices. Personally? Me? I love CoD. Don't really know why. Maybe bringing the smack down on little whinny brats gets my rocks off. But as a game....it sucks. Graphics are outdated. Its buggy/laggy as heck, and the developers don't put the work in that they could/should. Campaign is a joke, and I don't find zombies fun. Maybe I should be complaining about zombie crap being included in "MY" DLC.... but I don't. Cause I get the big picture.

BOTTOM LINE

Don't cry about it. You accepted a sub par game and a greedy developer with an agenda to make money when you, or your mom, bought the game in the first place. Want a real game? Play some Dark Souls, bro. That game is da bomb.

Sadly...this
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#9buzzerr3Posted 1/30/2013 10:06:04 AM
you buy the zombie map and you get FREEEEEE Mp maps.. and a free gun.

great deal
---
Yo
#10GlitchManV5Posted 1/30/2013 10:19:17 AM
Funny thing is, CoD: World At War, the fifth and most unfortunately shunned CoD game of them all, actually got it right by offering all 3 of the first Zombie maps as a packaged deal for $25.

As much as I love Tranzit, Nuketown Z's, and expect to love Die Rise when we get it in a month (also unfortunate, but I won't launch into that...), WaW is still my favorite.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Skyrim, BLOPs 2 Zombies.
PSN: GlitchManOmega, Black 2 FC: 1163-8300-1969