Huge problem with dlc and game in general

#11killaz18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:14:57 PM
KrazyDago101 posted...
DLC in general is a rip off.... They want your money. That is it. If you are happy, then good for you, but they don't care. People are going to buy CoD no matter what. You need to realize that you are giving your rights to a fair deal away when you buy a CoD game. If you really had a problem with ethics, and morals..... you would not support these developers that offer a less than premium product at premium prices. Personally? Me? I love CoD. Don't really know why. Maybe bringing the smack down on little whinny brats gets my rocks off. But as a game....it sucks. Graphics are outdated. Its buggy/laggy as heck, and the developers don't put the work in that they could/should. Campaign is a joke, and I don't find zombies fun. Maybe I should be complaining about zombie crap being included in "MY" DLC.... but I don't. Cause I get the big picture.

BOTTOM LINE

Don't cry about it. You accepted a sub par game and a greedy developer with an agenda to make money when you, or your mom, bought the game in the first place. Want a real game? Play some Dark Souls, bro. That game is da bomb.

A little slow in the head are we....You're irrelevant mostly and i was more or less asking what we could do about this issue. Do not over look this issue either. "call of duty has something to offer everyone"....well it doesn't seem to work that way for the dlc.
#12javiercx205Posted 2/1/2013 2:14:01 AM
NOTHING is free... specially when it comes to call of duty, you should now that by now... and you paid 60 bucksjust to play zombies on call of duty? seriously?.
I hate to say it but zombies sux on black ops 2 ... there are other games you could have bought just for zombies... left 4 dead, dead island, dead rising, yeah yeah, i know they are not that great but they are cheaper, longer and better than blops 2 zombies.
I never played a cod before blops2 and I was like oh cool! zombies a plus! and come to find out, I so happened to buy the crappiest and laggiest call of duty of all and zombies was pure dissapointment.
#13Insta-Skill-627Posted 2/1/2013 2:35:48 AM
I was a fool for buying every map pack since MW2, not gonna happen this time I think I'll use the money on burgers and pizzas or perhaps a burger pizza mmmm.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the butt!
#14KrazyDago101Posted 2/1/2013 4:24:13 AM
Wow, kid. Tried to reason with ya and share some insight and you just get offended and shoot off at the mouth. You bought a crap game from a crap company and now you are complaining that they are pulling crappy business tricks. Little slow in the head are we?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 4:46:37 AM
KrazyDago101 posted...
Wow, kid. Tried to reason with ya and share some insight and you just get offended and shoot off at the mouth. You bought a crap game from a crap company and now you are complaining that they are pulling crappy business tricks. Little slow in the head are we?

That was a good reason to insult him?
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#16TheRealPhattyJPosted 2/1/2013 5:00:10 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
KrazyDago101 posted...

he didn't insult the guy, just turned the kid's own phrase against him. Which is kind of funny.
#17Insta-Skill-627Posted 2/1/2013 5:13:16 AM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
KrazyDago101 posted...

he didn't insult the guy, just turned the kid's own phrase against him. Which is kind of funny.

Reads post #11

OK now I see. Thx. Civility does not exist on these boards. I'm the exception though.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the butt!
#18buzzerr3Posted 2/1/2013 6:56:15 PM
ha..this thread is funny
---
Yo
#19hauntedrew999Posted 2/1/2013 8:47:10 PM
This thread is retarded
---
Chain Gang Soldier