Why is it that people don't seem to like the MMS?

#1Tasgrav_NashaPosted 1/30/2013 4:50:50 PM
I love using this little doohickey for my SMG and using it to spot out corners and behind walls to make sure I don't get ambushed. This weapon is made for games like demolition, CTF, and even Dom if you can use it correctly. Yet, I barely see anyone actually use this weapon, not that Im complaining since it would mean I use a unique part, but still where's the love?
---
If I were a Jellyfish....I'd make krabby patties taste better XD
PSN ID: Rashan-Rei
#2cidvicious_shunPosted 1/30/2013 4:55:38 PM
I think most players who are cautious enough to care about that just assume that there is an enemy around every corner.

Now if it were possible to use it with FMJ, then more people would be using it.
#3Jeric735Posted 1/30/2013 4:59:02 PM
Just got it for the first time and I have a pretty good setup with it for a stealthy class.
I use MSMC with MMS and suppressor. Then I have Ghost and Scavenger with Smoke Grenades and Claymores. So the idea is that I smoke up an area and use the MMS to kill everyone in the smoke, rinsing and repeating with Scavenger.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#43500zPosted 1/30/2013 5:00:09 PM
Most players are veteran COD players that don't have to rely on training wheels.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#5Tasgrav_Nasha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:02:04 PM
3500z posted...
Most players are veteran COD players that don't have to rely on training wheels.

Elaborate how this is "training wheels"? If you want to talk about training wheels go hunt down veterans who praise the Target Finder in their topics.
---
If I were a Jellyfish....I'd make krabby patties taste better XD
PSN ID: Rashan-Rei
#63500zPosted 1/30/2013 5:05:03 PM
Tasgrav_Nasha posted...
3500z posted...

Elaborate how this is "training wheels"? If you want to talk about training wheels go hunt down veterans who praise the Target Finder in their topics.

All the good player I seen never use TF or MMS. If you cannot play w/o it it's a crutch.
---
#7Zed7777ZR1Posted 1/30/2013 5:06:07 PM
actually it is pretty much useless since the slightest movement renders it a normal sight ...

and nothing will be more useful than the target finder when it comes to sights ... since it can be combined with any attachment ...

so there's your answer ...
#8Zed7777ZR1Posted 1/30/2013 5:07:37 PM
@ 3500 : so how does it make you feel to get killed by a cripple hundreds of times ...?
#93500zPosted 1/30/2013 5:09:33 PM
TC, you use it on a SMG? Why, the iron sights on all the SMGs are clear except maybe for the Chicom. Btw, you should be hip firing the thing most of the time.
---
#10Yunthor_HnCPosted 1/30/2013 5:11:07 PM
I keep on on an anti-camping class. I think the pulse on it cycles too slow to be really useful as a regular attachment, though.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People