Definitive explanation of Zombies emblems?

#1_Deadeye_CM_Posted 1/30/2013 6:42:30 PM
I'm looking for some kind of explanation for how to get better emblems in Zombies. What plays the biggest role, what plays the smallest, do you have to play every day, etc. I currently have the skull and bowie knife, completely skipping the skull - blue eyes, so I'm curious about how you go from emblem to emblem.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#2clmbnsccrplyrPosted 1/30/2013 6:46:29 PM
I'm pretty convinced it's based on leaderboard standings
---
PSN: RgColombian
Im on often. Add me if you want to play.
#3wildluckPosted 1/30/2013 6:58:31 PM
I keep getting blue eye skulls over and over....rank system is a sad joke and too many high ranks just stay in one spot racking up head shots.

Epic fail.
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#4lamma989Posted 1/30/2013 8:43:15 PM
Tally marks and eyes have to do with how often you play. I dont think it has anything to do with your emblem. Emblem has to do with kills/downs and revives/downs I think.

Using "The Krauss Refibrillator" and getting 20+ revives is what finally gave me shotguns. We only made it to rd 16.
#5Falling DownPosted 1/30/2013 9:24:53 PM
In my experience, every day I do not play cost me a tally mark, I got your emblem after 4 games, I always die my first death on round 20, about a third of my kills are head shots. At the end of a game it is round 25+ and I have 2-3 deaths and 8+ revives. About three weeks a go I had a game where I finally didn't die on 20, I died on 24, that got me from Bowie knife to max rank with blue eyes so I went up one full emblem. But semester started so I now am stuck having 2-3 tally marks and blue eyes prolly won't happen again but the ranks and emblems are totally worthless. I am max rank and I get put in lobbies with single bones and cross bones....why?!
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies