lol they put probation in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. lol they put probation in

User Info: J_Dawg983

J_Dawg983
3 years ago#11
Re2ismyFav posted...
i have my own probation system in place,

it kicks in after i smash my controller & lasts about the time needed to walk to gamestop.

Lol I can relate -__-
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin

User Info: ModernFOXX

ModernFOXX
3 years ago#12
this is dumb, is it like total? or just 3 games within a certain amount of time. if its total thats ignorant, what if i want to back out for a friend? What about leaving due to having poor connection in that match?
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
3 years ago#13
Wow that's stupid. Just think of how many hours this will add up to.
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
3 years ago#14
So because of Treyarc's god awful matchmaking they're going to punish players who don't want to play in a laggy lobby? Nice job treyarc, nice job.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
3 years ago#15
i guess it could be helpful , like if u have to go take a piss or get a drink you have 5 minutes to kill lol
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

User Info: Asylum_71

Asylum_71
3 years ago#16
...it's been in the game. What exactly did they change to add all of these "wow" responses?
What's wrong with xJawz saying the "N-word?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swLtf2o-fG4

User Info: supanova78

supanova78
3 years ago#17
laggy match and host -> exit -> probation -> change game.

if they are going to prevent me from playing their game because i have to go in and out 10 times due to their poor netcode.. im going to write to them directly and request a refund for this game.

how can a person be prevented from using a product they paid for by simply exiting a game? we werent informed of this when purchased so where is the legal right??
Currently Playing - PC - Monkey Island 1, PS3 - DMC4, X360 -NG2, PS2 - Dynamite Deka, WII - Mario Kart, NDS - FF Tactics A2, PSP - Tekken DR, Arcade - MSHVSSF.

User Info: Mp3fan244

Mp3fan244
3 years ago#18
EvilZ123456 posted...
i guess it could be helpful , like if u have to go take a piss or get a drink you have 5 minutes to kill lol

Or you could go grab some nachos and prepare for an extreme gaming session.

EvilZ123456
3 years ago#19
...it's been in the game. What exactly did they change to add all of these "wow" responses?

actually on the PS3 version it wasn't if i recall , because as much as i leave it has never once told me what its actually telling me now

i know on the 360 they had it all along
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

EvilZ123456
3 years ago#20
EvilZ123456 posted...

Or you could go grab some nachos and prepare for an extreme gaming session.

buffalo chicken nachos?
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. lol they put probation in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived