lol they put probation in

#51Spetsnaz420Posted 1/31/2013 10:36:22 PM
It's for any public game mode...total BS. I don't quit because I'm having a low KDR match.

I leave because of horrid lag (connection set to best), horrid matchmaking, being thrown into a hopeless match, leaving to join a friend etc..

Seems we also get probation for host dropping matches, freezes, losing Internet connection etc... So we are being punished for the piss poor state of this game.

While I agree the tryhard kiddies protecting their precious KDR deserve punishment, it's not doing much to stop them. A 5 minute ban from playing won't stop these people from doing it and going out for a smoke for a few minutes and continue to pad their stats. So lets not sugar coat this, this is another arrogant move by a lazy company who punishes its playerbase for problems it can't solve while not solving the actual issue.

I was planning on buying the DLC when it came out... But I'm done throwing my money at these inept tools.
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#52Fatal LightningPosted 1/31/2013 10:50:38 PM
or people you keep killing...
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#53xReflectingGodxPosted 1/31/2013 11:13:24 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
It's for any public game mode...total BS. I don't quit because I'm having a low KDR match.

I leave because of horrid lag (connection set to best), horrid matchmaking, being thrown into a hopeless match, leaving to join a friend etc..

Seems we also get probation for host dropping matches, freezes, losing Internet connection etc... So we are being punished for the piss poor state of this game.

While I agree the tryhard kiddies protecting their precious KDR deserve punishment, it's not doing much to stop them. A 5 minute ban from playing won't stop these people from doing it and going out for a smoke for a few minutes and continue to pad their stats. So lets not sugar coat this, this is another arrogant move by a lazy company who punishes its playerbase for problems it can't solve while not solving the actual issue.

I was planning on buying the DLC when it came out... But I'm done throwing my money at these inept tools.

That's a lie. I just read an article from December that said it was fixed to only count when you actually quit the game. Bad host connections don't affect it. Freezes (which would be solved if you just deleted game data and reinstalled patches with each patch as you should), don't affect it. It only counts when you quit or dashboard. Quitting affects the other team members. So it's only right that people get punished for bailing out like a wimp.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#54Spetsnaz420Posted 1/31/2013 11:25:19 PM
xReflectingGodx posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

That's a lie. I just read an article from December that said it was fixed to only count when you actually quit the game. Bad host connections don't affect it. Freezes (which would be solved if you just deleted game data and reinstalled patches with each patch as you should), don't affect it. It only counts when you quit or dashboard. Quitting affects the other team members. So it's only right that people get punished for bailing out like a wimp.

Funny how I got probation yesterday for a failed migration...Treyarch has their head up their arse. Like I said, instead of fixing the issues they punish the users. No one should have to sit though an entire match of teleporting enemies that kill you before you see them. They already stated any lag is our fault and further back it with this nonsense. So defend all you like, this company is pathetic...officially worst CoD ever
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#55Weiland101Posted 1/31/2013 11:29:39 PM
JustinBoo posted...
People really WILL complain about everything, I always knew it, but this is just proof.
Everyone whined about how their teammates would ragequit in games, and now that there is a system to prevent ragequitting, everyone's crying that they are being punished for leaving games.
True, that you shouldn't be punished for backing out to join a friend or whatnot, but most of the people that leave games are likely dashboarders/ragers, which is why they implemented this system.
Ridiculous.

This guy gets it.

I mean, ragequitting is one of the biggest complaints about this game so they do something about it and yet people complain even more. Kind of like what has happened to the knifing, the people who used to cry about the lunge and panic knifing are now complaining about how ineffective it is (I think it's awesome). It's pretty funny.

I just pray they don't listen to the community and make it an option not to join a game in progress. The results, while frustrating (most games would become ghost towns within 2 minutes) would be hilarious when you hear the complaints from the same people who wanted the option.
#56xReflectingGodxPosted 1/31/2013 11:33:26 PM
I had plenty of host migrations yesterday that failed. Not once did I get this probation. I'm all for fixing the real issues, like people that aren't on your screen killing you or I fire my gun when they kill me, yet kill cam shows I never fired. But over exaggerating just makes people look pathetic. If you got probation, it's because you're a quitter. I played for 7 hours yesterday, 4 migrations failed. Nothing happened.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#57ManTigerPosted 1/31/2013 11:37:55 PM
I've been getting into a lot of probations for quitting before the match starts.
Whatever. I'm not staying in lopsided lobbies and such, whether i'm on the winning/losing end. 3arc messed up again. At least Crysis 3 looks promising. Hopefully it's not as laggy as Crysis 2 was, since that game was awesome but got completely ruined by lag and what not.
#58davidjaffefixitPosted 1/31/2013 11:42:40 PM
ManTiger posted...
I've been getting into a lot of probations for quitting before the match starts.
Whatever. I'm not staying in lopsided lobbies and such, whether i'm on the winning/losing end. 3arc messed up again. At least Crysis 3 looks promising. Hopefully it's not as laggy as Crysis 2 was, since that game was awesome but got completely ruined by lag and what not.

i quit matches cuz of laggers but mostly campers, they can go play with them selves, also glory hole guys tryin to pound the flooor, or glory hole frs camping is even worse makes me quit, or maybe some fn ****** is callin me a ***** so i leave , oh well, at least i'm a smoker i'll go roll something
#59gucciburrrPosted 2/1/2013 12:05:01 AM
J_Dawg983 posted...
Good update, nerds need to stop rage quitting. Set it to best connection instead of any if you're going to cry lag.

Host swapping is so irritating and so common for snd -__-

Woah!! Set it to "best" connection? Thanks for the info that has been around for months now. That option does nothing but appease you simpletons who actually believe it works. The game has a horrendous netcode. As long as this nonsense is apart of BO2, so will quitting.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#60iCheckzPosted 2/1/2013 12:14:11 AM
Honestly they should have just made it if you lose connection at least 2 time you have to wait ten minutes to play since most people just dashboard to protect stats anyways nobody actually backs out to protect their kd lol
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------