lol they put probation in

#61Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 12:26:26 AM
xReflectingGodx posted...
I had plenty of host migrations yesterday that failed. Not once did I get this probation. I'm all for fixing the real issues, like people that aren't on your screen killing you or I fire my gun when they kill me, yet kill cam shows I never fired. But over exaggerating just makes people look pathetic. If you got probation, it's because you're a quitter. I played for 7 hours yesterday, 4 migrations failed. Nothing happened.

Do you know the criteria for getting probation warnings? Do you read posts? I already stated I don't care about stats and don't quit just because I'm losing, I refuse to sit though teleport lag matches etc...also my ISP had a fire at one of its major hubs and as a result my connection drops from time to time. This isn't my fault yet I get punished for it. While the people who deserve punishment will just wait out the 5 minute penalty and go back to doing what they do. This fixes nothing.

So many sheep here
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#62EvilZ123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:07:32 AM(edited)
so far i have tested out these methods

signing out of psn = probation
quitting the actual game disc = probation
straight up quitting the match = probation

lol i quit the game and then came back a hour later and got a 5 minute probation from my previous session xD
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#63ors_karPosted 2/1/2013 5:14:14 AM
Does it count if you quit before spawning? (From joining games in progress)

I get the feeling I won't be playing this game in a months time. Glad I didn't buy the season pass.
---
PSN: theguitarist
#64davidjaffefixitPosted 2/1/2013 9:50:04 AM
iCheckz posted...
Honestly they should have just made it if you lose connection at least 2 time you have to wait ten minutes to play since most people just dashboard to protect stats anyways nobody actually backs out to protect their kd lol

your not serious about drake are you?
he is no rapper , he was on nickalodean 4 kids
#65Asylum_71Posted 2/1/2013 8:54:46 PM
he is no rapper , he was on nickalodean 4 kids

lol.. you're pathetic. Having an acting career prevents you from rapping.. but rappers can transition to acting without any issues? I dislike a lot of things about the dude, but he bodies too many verses and hooks for the "lol drake" thing to make any sense.
---
<3 Black Ops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeWxHI4NTI
#66J_Dawg983Posted 2/1/2013 9:08:32 PM
supanova78 posted...
all the people here complaining of rage quitters, nerds quitting, suggesting you suck if you dont take it til the end.. you must be playing in parties because you clearly arent resulting in poor matchmaking.

The other day I was playing a game of hardpoint and my ENTIRE team quit. It was multi team so it was less enemies but I was still One against two teams of 3 each both teams clan parties. Of course after a series of deaths and it not being possible for me to capture or hold a hardpoint. Why would anyone stay in that game? Maybe you could do alright if the teams are randoms but me against two teams of which they all work together. And I dont rage quit, in a ridiculous situation like that i'll just quit because its no fun to play.

"rage quitting" is a result of the game screwing people over. you cant blame people for quitting. if you watch a bad movie, you turn it off. if you eat bad food you will stop eating. if you are playing a poorly made video game... you will quit.

I never play in parties greater than 3 and generally the 3rd person I play with goes negative, just hold your own and don't go negative, you lose if you get destroyed or if you rage quit so no point in leaving.
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin
#67J_Dawg983Posted 2/1/2013 9:10:52 PM
MindkillerNL posted...
Leaving the match is not necessarily ragequitting. Ever stop and think about that?
I sometimes quit a match because:
- a friend logged in and we want to party up
- terrible lag (up to the infamous 'connection interrupted' message popping op sometimes)
- when playing solo and being put on the losing team in a match with no chance of winning
- my phone is ringing and I like to answer it
- the game freezes and I have to reboot my PS3

So... all of the above is not because of ragequitting. I do sometimes ragequit, and for that I agree I should be punished. And with me everybody who does, because host migration really does suck. But all the above happens more often then me ragequitting, so why punish me for that?

How is leaving a game because you aren't winning not rage quitting..?
---
#68J_Dawg983Posted 2/1/2013 9:18:45 PM
gucciburrr posted...
J_Dawg983 posted...
Good update, nerds need to stop rage quitting. Set it to best connection instead of any if you're going to cry lag.

Host swapping is so irritating and so common for snd -__-

Woah!! Set it to "best" connection? Thanks for the info that has been around for months now. That option does nothing but appease you simpletons who actually believe it works. The game has a horrendous netcode. As long as this nonsense is apart of BO2, so will quitting.

Well according to what I read here most people get raped then cry lag, only time I've ever get mad teleport lag that didn't get fixed in couple seconds results in the host being kicked off and the game resumes to being fine after, people who are against this are cry babies and should stick to board games.
---
#69Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 11:00:11 PM
J_Dawg983 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
J_Dawg983 posted...
Good update, nerds need to stop rage quitting. Set it to best connection instead of any if you're going to cry lag.

Host swapping is so irritating and so common for snd -__-

Woah!! Set it to "best" connection? Thanks for the info that has been around for months now. That option does nothing but appease you simpletons who actually believe it works. The game has a horrendous netcode. As long as this nonsense is apart of BO2, so will quitting.

Well according to what I read here most people get raped then cry lag, only time I've ever get mad teleport lag that didn't get fixed in couple seconds results in the host being kicked off and the game resumes to being fine after, people who are against this are cry babies and should stick to board games.

Well I've been playing FPS games since before most of you were old enough to play any video games, I've played every CoD released and only in BLOPS 2 have I had such a terrible time. It's not a coincidence. I played competitively in CS and DOD years ago and dominated "PRO" players with consistency. Pulled much higher KDRs in previous CoDs. This game runs terrible and this move seems like a desperate attempt to be taken seriously as a competitive FPS when I don't see how anyone could agree in its current state.

People who are desperate to protect stats will still "dashboard" and just put up with the 5 minutes to protect their precious stats while people with legitimate connection issues are punished. Not to mention this more or less forces people to sit through these lag fest matches. When the game runs smooth it's a lot of fun, but when it's, and it happens far too often, it's a chore to even complete a match...now they say well too bad it's your fault...deal with it.
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#70EvilZ123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:06:54 PM
it is rather annoying to join a losing team and spawn then find out your team just sucks so bad its not even worth staying
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)