Anyone else freezing on map loading since patch came out?

#1LugadokastroPosted 1/30/2013 9:35:33 PM
Every time I finish a match and leave matchmaking to find a different room the screen freezes while loading map, have you guys run into this?
#2xReflectingGodxPosted 1/30/2013 9:38:36 PM
Delete game data.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#3Dark_Rift_89Posted 1/30/2013 10:32:57 PM
Nope, my game works %100 A-OK.
#4KingOfCarpPosted 1/31/2013 8:06:14 PM
Why the HELL would you delete the game data when the game data has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game's freezing issues?! Don't give crappy advice just to be a dink!

They'll continue to fix these problems through patches. Mine hardly ever freezes but today it froze twice when I was in Emblem Creation and twice, as you said, between matches. For now, we just have to grin and bear it and hope that Treyarch gives enough of a crap to fix it soon.
#5xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 12:46:28 AM
KingOfCarp posted...
Why the HELL would you delete the game data when the game data has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game's freezing issues?! Don't give crappy advice just to be a dink!

They'll continue to fix these problems through patches. Mine hardly ever freezes but today it froze twice when I was in Emblem Creation and twice, as you said, between matches. For now, we just have to grin and bear it and hope that Treyarch gives enough of a crap to fix it soon.

That's funny because deleting the game data and reinstalling the patches DOES help. I had so many freezes, it killed my 320gb slim. I contacted Sony and one of the things they said was to always delete game data when a new patch comes out for a game. I broke out my 40gb fat and have only had one freeze in a couple weeks. So instead of inserting your foot in your mouth, do some research first. That way, you don't have to look like a fool.
---
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 1:27:36 AM
Wait till you get probation for freezing
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#7xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 2:41:33 AM
Are you seriously going to go in every topic and spread that BS? You have to actually quit for probation to affect you.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121062-Treyarch-Tweaks-Black-Ops-2-Probation-System-Zombies-Mode

Back in December. Stop quitting like a ***** and you won't get probation.
---
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 3:40:40 AM(edited)
xReflectingGodx posted...
Are you seriously going to go in every topic and spread that BS? You have to actually quit for probation to affect you.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121062-Treyarch-Tweaks-Black-Ops-2-Probation-System-Zombies-Mode

Back in December. Stop quitting like a ***** and you won't get probation.

Disconnecting from a match no matter how you get disconnected, freeze or otherwise can result in probation...since you don't know wtf your talking about perhaps you should just STFU since I don't quit.

God I hate fanboys

After reading that article it's absolute BS and pertains to the 360 version. Maybe you should get your facts straight genius since I haven't once used the "abort" option yet get slapped with probation.

---
#9xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 3:49:13 AM
Then how come I haven't, 'genius'? Failed host migrations yesterday due to people dashboarding. Not everyone is a fanboy. I have my problems with this game. Probation isn't one of them. Just swallow your pride and admit you're a quitter. Why would the system be different on different consoles? That's just idiotic.
---
#10Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 4:24:02 AM
I can't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. 4 failed migrations in what was it 7 hours? You obviously don't know how the probation works. I backed out of 1 match before selecting my class because it was almost over, had 2 lost connection to hosts and 2 failed migrations within the span of half an hour and got probation. So seriously stop talking about things you don't understand, plebeian.
---