Anyone else freezing on map loading since patch came out?

#11xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 11:48:49 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I can't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. 4 failed migrations in what was it 7 hours? You obviously don't know how the probation works. I backed out of 1 match before selecting my class because it was almost over, had 2 lost connection to hosts and 2 failed migrations within the span of half an hour and got probation. So seriously stop talking about things you don't understand, plebeian.

They were within 15 minutes. Anything else, imbecil?
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 2/2/2013 12:31:34 AM
xReflectingGodx posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I can't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. 4 failed migrations in what was it 7 hours? You obviously don't know how the probation works. I backed out of 1 match before selecting my class because it was almost over, had 2 lost connection to hosts and 2 failed migrations within the span of half an hour and got probation. So seriously stop talking about things you don't understand, plebeian.

They were within 15 minutes. Anything else, imbecil?

xReflectingGodx posted...
I played for 7 hours yesterday, 4 migrations failed. Nothing happened.

From your own mouth...you're such a tool and an obvious fanboy... I won't waste any more time arguing with an empty minded fool. Good day
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#13Lugadokastro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:47:05 PM
After deleting game data and re installing nothing has change guess I'll have t o contact 3arch about this, I thought it was lag but can't access xmb or turn off controller
This sux...no more COD games for me

Anyway thnx for the replies guys
#14Knives13Posted 2/5/2013 2:17:32 PM
I installed the match last night and yes, suddenly freeze central, I'm talking about even in game when i press start to try and change a class, it seemed to have sorted itself out by the end of the night though.
#15blaze9990Posted 2/5/2013 2:21:19 PM
Loool spetnaz destroyed reflecting gods.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#163500zPosted 2/5/2013 2:42:01 PM
Rebuild the data base on your PS3. It stopped the freezing for me. Also today the game has ZERO lag. :)

http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!