If you're still dying to bouncing Betty's....

#51Gundam FanPosted 2/1/2013 6:59:18 PM
I don't even use betties anymore, because everyone auto ducks when they hear the whirl.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#52fdofhsaiuhshgiuPosted 2/1/2013 7:46:31 PM
I only ever get killed by the Bettys when I eat a shock charge.
---
PSN: fdofhsaiuhshgiu
''I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.''
#53Locke42485Posted 2/1/2013 7:50:04 PM
fdofhsaiuhshgiu posted...
I only ever get killed by the Bettys when I eat a shock charge.

I like to put my betties on stairs, hugging the inside wall so they don't see them until it's too late...and then put a shock charge just a little bit higher up the stairs :P
#54_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 8:16:35 PM
I die from betties once in a while, usually while I'm shooting someone else and don't hear the noise.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#55J_Dawg983Posted 2/1/2013 8:22:53 PM
LuneyToonz posted...
MCAlCaPwn posted...
I still die since I usually play some music while playing, That's on me though, not the games fault :)

Thanks for admitting it. And people act like there aren't perks that counter them, too. I don't even use Betty's, I just see them in SnD all the time and its second nature to duck when I hear the click. Every now and then I'll get surprised by one that was placed really well, and I can't be mad at that.

Yeah bouncing Betty's are a pretty easy counter after a few days of play, only problem I usually have is when a team mate sets it off or while chasing and a guy throws it ahead I'm usually in sprint or firing and don't even notice it -__-
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin
#56KillzoneIsSexPosted 2/1/2013 9:13:39 PM
I'm never not listening to music while playing this game. So....
---
Top five favorite bands IN ORDER. 1) Nirvana 2) Wavves 3) Best Coast 4) Two Door Cinema Club 5) Mars Water
#57KittenLinaPosted 2/1/2013 9:43:01 PM
I like crouching when I hear the noise only to still die to them because of lag.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#58Greg_thestrangePosted 2/3/2013 10:34:00 PM
I duck and go prone when I hear them. But for some blasted reason about 1/4 of the time they still get me. I think it has something to do with uneven surfaces. it's actually pretty funny to watch some idiot throw one down at me while I"m shooting... and crouched (cuz I crouch while shooting a lot for some reason... and yes I use default) and then rage because he didn't get a kill from it. ummm... fire your weapon instead of being an imbecile and throwing a betty at a crouched player.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#59Asylum_71Posted 2/3/2013 11:07:04 PM(edited)
I'm not sure if it's been clarified, but you can have 2 or 3 betties (maybe 4). With scavenger, you can drop a betty, kill a guy, and then drop another betty. You will have two up at a time. Anymore after that and the first one will disappear. So.. there can only be two active betties if you have one equipped.
However, with that 2x lethal perk, you already have two.. so the scav effect probably applies here as well for an additional one or two.

edit:

I run engineer if I'm not running flak jacket in public matches, so I really only have to worry about a betty if someone else on my team has triggered one and I'm just running across.
---
Is this camping?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeBBKue68k