any other time my team would dash for my tags in Kill Confirmed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. any other time my team would dash for my tags in Kill Confirmed
4 years ago#1
yet when my warthog manages to kill 10 or so and the spawn flips no one is brave enough to dash out there on Aftermath and we lose 96-97 and i know they can see the tags out there in the opening >_>
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
4 years ago#2
well that wasn't me because i get those and im master prestige lol ( dont need XP lol )
are you saying i can run from a bullet
4 years ago#3
If its a warthog, why didnt you get the tags yourself? They are lit up on your minimap
Not changing this signature until the Houston Texans make the playoffs. January 22, 2005
(Its been son long I have no idea what to change it to!!!)
4 years ago#4
I lost a KC match 85-83. I had captured 45 tags.........

People just don't bother to play objectives at all.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
4 years ago#5
I posted up in one of them rooms by the driveway in Raid, and my team ran around to not grab the 30 some odd tags I dropped. As in, went out of their way to not grab them. I'm assuming they didn't want to "steal" them, but even when I repeatedly said things like "hey grab them tags, i'll cover you" they would just ignore 'em. They wouldn't grab any of the care packages I through out there, either. And then after the game they gave me s*** for going 34-2-9c-6d and "not playing the objective". Randumbs....
4 years ago#6
If its a warthog, why didnt you get the tags yourself? They are lit up on your minimap

they were closer on the minimap to them then me , i even told them so
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. any other time my team would dash for my tags in Kill Confirmed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived