If you use any of these

#11harlem545Posted 2/1/2013 1:02:08 AM
Weiland101 posted...
God, I feel dirty because I agree with TC.

I didn't want to be the only one
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#12fallenKlNGPosted 2/1/2013 1:09:29 AM
I run PDW with silencer and laser sight: one of the most over-used things in this game. Am I bad?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#13iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:09:55 AM
Truhazzard3260 posted...
iCheckz posted...
Truhazzard3260 posted...
iCheckz posted...
Target finder
Shock charges
Awareness
Bouncing betties

Then you are bad at this game

in other words " if i die by anyone who uses any of these i obviously suck because there is now way to counter these tactics"

I really dont mind them in respawn modes but when all these kids do in search is bouncing betty, bouncing betty, shock charge, shock charge target finder in both attacking and defending makes it boring. Obviously i cant counter it until the next round.

if you played SnD enough to know that all they do is that you should start off with a class countering them or better yet have one class for defending and one for attacking

From my experience its mostly the bad players that use it as a crutch in search and if i change tactics it will just be a waiting game since they rarely go for the plant anyways. Just aim in a general direction and wait for the red box.....god i miss cod4
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#14Kia123AminiPosted 2/1/2013 1:12:26 AM
Wait what's wrong with awareness? I've never used it because none of those "footsteps become louder" have ever appealed to me. What advantage does awareness give you?
---
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/
#15Truhazzard3260Posted 2/1/2013 1:17:58 AM
iCheckz posted...
Truhazzard3260 posted...
iCheckz posted...
Truhazzard3260 posted...
iCheckz posted...
Target finder
Shock charges
Awareness
Bouncing betties

Then you are bad at this game

in other words " if i die by anyone who uses any of these i obviously suck because there is now way to counter these tactics"

I really dont mind them in respawn modes but when all these kids do in search is bouncing betty, bouncing betty, shock charge, shock charge target finder in both attacking and defending makes it boring. Obviously i cant counter it until the next round.

if you played SnD enough to know that all they do is that you should start off with a class countering them or better yet have one class for defending and one for attacking

From my experience its mostly the bad players that use it as a crutch in search and if i change tactics it will just be a waiting game since they rarely go for the plant anyways. Just aim in a general direction and wait for the red box.....god i miss cod4

then use engineer
---
2 a clock you're asleep im bangin BOOM!
psn : Yar Knight
#16LeonSK2236Posted 2/1/2013 1:22:06 AM
wait awareness actually dose something?!?!?!? I can't hear foot steps in the even with it and dead silence on and I could hear them back in mw3 so I know its not my tv set up. Also run cold blooded, tac mask, or engineer and stop your crying
#17KrazyDago101Posted 2/1/2013 1:53:20 AM
Anyone that thinks those items listed, or any other in the game, should not be used because they are in some way cheap..... is bad at this game. And stupid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#18Soul_IntruderPosted 2/1/2013 2:06:36 AM
So you're okay with claymores, right?
#19GenesisKPosted 2/1/2013 2:15:43 AM
In this topic "butt hurt"
---
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html
#20treacadelicPosted 2/1/2013 2:17:08 AM
The good thing about opinions is that I can ignore yours.
---
y'ma clan. est: 2007
PSN: treacadelic twitter: @treacadelic