If you use any of these

#21HirusekiPosted 2/1/2013 2:32:38 AM(edited)
B-but TC, we're on Gfaqs here. Most people on here use this while going triple neggi, but yet they think they're good, lol.
---
Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and Chris Brown beats Rihanna.
#22Weiland101Posted 2/1/2013 2:43:19 AM
Personally I don't think any of the stuff mentioned is cheap or overpowered. But, from my perspective, I just don't respect people who use up CaC points on stuff like Shock Charges.

To me it is very defensive minded and to be honest about 90% of the time there is a shock charge there is someone camping nearby waiting to kill whoever gets hit. I just don't get the style of play so whatever. Have a cry that someone is criticizing your equipment choice.
#23MrMarthReturnsPosted 2/1/2013 3:22:36 AM
Troll topic. Awareness, really?

Maybe I'm biased, but I don't agree with the bouncing betty being on there. If you can't duck that, you suck, I almost never die from betty s.
Now if you camp with betty s and shock charges, that's v just bad, but v the only thing in my eyes that makes you a really bad player is there target finder. That is such an unnecessary attachment. All the other things on this are easily countered, but even people with cold blooded still light up under target finder. Really?!
#24Insta-Skill-627Posted 2/1/2013 3:31:54 AM
Awareness? Oh that perk that does absolutely nothing.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the butt!
#25javiercx205Posted 2/1/2013 3:39:29 AM
if you use ANY weapon, perk, score streak, lethal, tactical OR even knife then you reeeeeaaally really suck at the game and you should never play it again and you shouldnt be allowed to play any game at all and your hands should melt if you do.
#26Re2ismyFavPosted 2/1/2013 3:42:09 AM
Assault shields aka the portable / bullet proof head glitch.

Hijacked S&D is unplayable
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#27KuutenPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:05 AM
So I guess TC doesn't like my Target Finder, Suppressed, Grenade Launcher FAL.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
#28javiercx205Posted 2/1/2013 3:51:21 AM
Kuuten posted...
So I guess TC doesn't like my Target Finder, Suppressed, Grenade Launcher FAL.

I bet you any money that just about any time this dude (tc) doesn't complain is when he's got lag comp and he is in a room full of level 1 fiver year old little kids
#29Re2ismyFavPosted 2/1/2013 4:05:21 AM
lets be real, S&D in CoD4 is broken. Most maps give the offensive side a major advantage, people have 3x frags & 'awareness' is built in.

i still play it occasionally
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#30M14PROPosted 2/1/2013 4:05:31 AM
An94 and mscm seem cheap to me to. I think in the mscm case it's the only gun I've seen killed more than four people with one clip an94 just a slower rate of fire acr it would be overused if it was unlocked at rank 20 rather then higher up.
---
PSN- Makbains-Revenge swat 5.56 six do work