If you use any of these

#31Gundam FanPosted 2/1/2013 3:16:58 AM
If you use any of these below...

Any gun that kills me.

You are bad at this game.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#32ChokoonPosted 2/1/2013 3:25:43 AM
TC obviously use FAL, PDW and claymore
---
You're Welcome
#33Sl3pniirPosted 2/1/2013 3:27:58 AM
iCheckz posted...

From my experience its mostly the bad players that use it as a crutch in search and if i change tactics it will just be a waiting game since they rarely go for the plant anyways. Just aim in a general direction and wait for the red box.....god i miss cod4

Stylish looking rose tinted glasses there.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
Emrii: The only thing opposing UAVs see is my rocket flying at it....
#34OEIO999Posted 2/1/2013 4:13:24 AM
ITT: I suck at this game, so you shouldn't be able to use these
#35Zed7777ZR1Posted 2/1/2013 6:41:43 AM
well i sadly agree with TC regarding the target finder ... even with cold blooded you'll get spotted ... especially by someone who sweeps left and right and gets that beep ...
#36FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/1/2013 7:08:41 AM
I only use the target finder, i never got a kill with a BB so i don't use them
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#37badbutttuesdayPosted 2/1/2013 7:12:09 AM
your not mentally stable if you take anything from a guy who thinks Drake is the greatest rapper
#38JonicitePosted 2/1/2013 7:18:44 AM
iCheckz posted...
Target finder
Shock charges
Awareness
Bouncing betties

Then you are bad at this game

Just keep playing man, you'll get better. Then you won't have to come on gamefaqs to dry your tears.
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail
---
#39iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:34:10 PM
Lmao at all the bad kids defending the target finder. My main issue is that i just threw the rest in since thats what they use it with anyways. I dont care that you use it but dont deny that you are bad for relying on it
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#40HirusekiPosted 2/1/2013 12:38:47 PM
iCheckz posted...
Lmao at all the bad kids defending the target finder. My main issue is that i just threw the rest in since thats what they use it with anyways. I dont care that you use it but dont deny that you are bad for relying on it

B-but, this part of the scrub mentality. People will never admit that they're bad and have an excuse for everything.
---
Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and Chris Brown beats Rihanna.