If you use any of these

#41iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:41:50 PM
Hiruseki posted...
iCheckz posted...
Lmao at all the bad kids defending the target finder. My main issue is that i just threw the rest in since thats what they use it with anyways. I dont care that you use it but dont deny that you are bad for relying on it

B-but, this part of the scrub mentality. People will never admit that they're bad and have an excuse for everything.

Its worse than those kids that use "play the objective" as an excuse for their horrible kd. Yea bro you have a 40% win loss hows that objective going.
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#42chrpskwkPosted 2/1/2013 1:46:18 PM
iCheckz posted...
Lmao at all the bad kids defending the target finder. My main issue is that i just threw the rest in since thats what they use it with anyways. I dont care that you use it but dont deny that you are bad for relying on it

it's in the game and clearly works
i don't think you know what the point of playing with the best set ups to get wins is

do you run around with LSAT Dual band and call people bad because they used a vector or something
#43HirusekiPosted 2/1/2013 1:52:13 PM
iCheckz posted...
Hiruseki posted...
iCheckz posted...

B-but, this part of the scrub mentality. People will never admit that they're bad and have an excuse for everything.

Its worse than those kids that use "play the objective" as an excuse for their horrible kd. Yea bro you have a 40% win loss hows that objective going.

You'll never see a BK on here that actually admits that he got outplayed. And if I think about it, the people who suck at the game and pull the "I play for fun" card are even worse. Guess what broski, we all do!

http://www.learntocounter.com/i-play-for-fun-the-four-dumbest-words-in-video-games
---
Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and Chris Brown beats Rihanna.
#44_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 2:18:26 PM
What's wrong with Awareness? As far as I can tell, it's pretty much useless.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#45kuterPosted 2/1/2013 2:36:06 PM
iCheckz posted...
Target finder
Shock charges
Awareness
Bouncing betties

Then you are bad at this game

You're probably one of those silly rusher that get pwned by those
#46evaceebPosted 2/1/2013 3:21:57 PM
I get a lot of s*** for my 25,000 EMP nade throws..

I always point out that i'm at the top of the scoreboard then my team says that i boost the hardpoint and do nothing but throw EMP nades.

But really, i do what it takes to get the score that i need to place my guardians to protect the hardpoint.
#47indiansfan4444Posted 2/1/2013 3:45:23 PM
TC is part of that group that was all over the mw3 boards last year complaining about everything that he didn't like about S&D too. There are clear counters to everything in the game except the target finder. I still say it needs to be completely countered by cold blooded not just the box taken away but overall there are other ways to counter it too.
---
PSN-indiansfan44
#48NightDrifter05Posted 2/1/2013 3:55:42 PM
Hiruseki posted...
iCheckz posted...
Hiruseki posted...
iCheckz posted...

You'll never see a BK on here that actually admits that he got outplayed. And if I think about it, the people who suck at the game and pull the "I play for fun" card are even worse. Guess what broski, we all do!

Whoever wrote that article is a complete moron.
#49iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:04:01 PM
Bump
---
#50iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:12:43 PM(edited)
Re2ismyFav posted...
lets be real, S&D in CoD4 is broken. Most maps give the offensive side a major advantage, people have 3x frags & 'awareness' is built in.

i still play it occasionally

But it didnt have portable radars, baby monitors, target finders, recon though. Now all this game caters to is kids with no skills inb4codtakesnoskill

And yes i named things from previous call of duty games.....big deal wanna fight about it
---