If you use any of these

#51_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 7:15:55 PM
iCheckz posted...
Re2ismyFav posted...
lets be real, S&D in CoD4 is broken. Most maps give the offensive side a major advantage, people have 3x frags & 'awareness' is built in.

i still play it occasionally

But it didnt have portable radars, baby monitors, target finders, recon though. Now all this game caters to is kids with no skills inb4codtakesnoskill

And yes i named things from previous call of duty games.....big deal wanna fight about it

Seriously. What's wrong with Awareness?
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#52iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:21:01 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
iCheckz posted...
Re2ismyFav posted...
lets be real, S&D in CoD4 is broken. Most maps give the offensive side a major advantage, people have 3x frags & 'awareness' is built in.

But it didnt have portable radars, baby monitors, target finders, recon though. Now all this game caters to is kids with no skills inb4codtakesnoskill

And yes i named things from previous call of duty games.....big deal wanna fight about it

---

I barely started playing again i thought they actually fixed the whole awareness dead silence issue but i forgot its treyarch we are talking about. Do you want me to print out a retraction for you =|
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#53_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 7:26:07 PM
iCheckz posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
iCheckz posted...
Re2ismyFav posted...

---

I barely started playing again i thought they actually fixed the whole awareness dead silence issue but i forgot its treyarch we are talking about. Do you want me to print out a retraction for you =|

No. I just didn't understand the logic considering how awful it is. I actually spent a perma unlock token on it last prestige after using it for two games. I thought it worked, but now I realize that it's useless.

Anyway, I agree with you about everything else to an extent. Some people use shock charges just to be annoying. For instance, a play rushes to B in Domination and throws a shock charge across the map into a window for no reason. Those people aren't really relying on the shock charge like a camper would.

Oh, and the only S&D worth playing is CoD4 S&D!
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#54gamecreator1Posted 2/1/2013 7:27:58 PM
U MAD BRO !!!!????
---
Its not Luck its skill. PSN:jay_hawk127
#55Sexy_Van_ManPosted 2/1/2013 7:40:45 PM
I've used 2 of the 4...guess that means I'm bad :(. What should I do? Should I go Tony Scott and jump off a bridge? Please tell me!
---
Psst, I'm better than you...
#56Sexy_Van_ManPosted 2/1/2013 10:19:49 PM
Crickets..... see you on the flip side....:P
---
Psst, I'm better than you...
#57iCheckz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:26:26 PM
Sexy_Van_Man posted...
I've used 2 of the 4...guess that means I'm bad :(. What should I do? Should I go Tony Scott and jump off a bridge? Please tell me!

*gives you attention*. Im not your father to tell you what to do........or am i?
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#58sithgod513Posted 2/2/2013 4:27:58 PM
lol, I use betties, im a beast at using them though, with scavenger its real funny, ill shoot someone or something like that, get there attention, then kinda run to bait them right into my betty trap, its pretty funny how bad people are at the game for me to do this with ease.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#59EvilZ123456Posted 2/2/2013 4:36:16 PM
iCheckz posted...
Hiruseki posted...
iCheckz posted...
Lmao at all the bad kids defending the target finder. My main issue is that i just threw the rest in since thats what they use it with anyways. I dont care that you use it but dont deny that you are bad for relying on it

B-but, this part of the scrub mentality. People will never admit that they're bad and have an excuse for everything.

Its worse than those kids that use "play the objective" as an excuse for their horrible kd. Yea bro you have a 40% win loss hows that objective going.

You'll never see a BK on here that actually admits that he got outplayed. And if I think about it, the people who suck at the game and pull the "I play for fun" card are even worse. Guess what broski, we all do!

http://www.learntocounter.com/i-play-for-fun-the-four-dumbest-words-in-video-games

Quarterback Ryan Leaf decided the moment that he inked his multi-million-dollar football
contract that he was going to “play for fun”. People don’t think too fondly of Ryan Leaf.

lol Ryan Leaf
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#60K4R_Nirvana41Posted 2/2/2013 4:36:53 PM
Weiland101 posted...
God, I feel dirty because I agree with TC.

1.60 K/D lmao
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. #imjusttoogood. www.TeamVvG.com, Lol @ You