Master killing calling card...

#1Dark222Posted 2/1/2013 2:47:39 AM
Does anyone here have it? I mean how do you get 10 (4 uninterrupted kills in the kill feed)? Definitely sounds hard...
---
Playing: Black Ops II | Ni No Kuni | PSN: dark_soul77 |
Anticipating: Lightning Returns: FFXIII | FF13 Versus |
#2bigcdiscochrisPosted 2/1/2013 2:53:16 AM
Play headquarters chuck c4.
---
I'm searching for campfires...
#3j0venaLPosted 2/1/2013 6:35:31 AM
I got it. As bigcdiscochris said, C4 helps a lot! The C4 trick where you get a double or a triple + quick additional gun kill(s) is actually what I did to complete some of the Feeds.

Also, Demolition can be easy as you know where the enemy is spawning from. Just be really quick and you'll get them done in no time.

Good luck!
---
PSN: jovenal
#4Dark222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:00:14 AM
Thanks guys.
---
Playing: Black Ops II | Ni No Kuni | PSN: dark_soul77 |
Anticipating: Lightning Returns: FFXIII | FF13 Versus |
#5LilRoss2k3Posted 2/1/2013 10:00:19 AM
killing a group of guys on hardcore kill confirmed helps but that's pretty rare.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken, SF, CoD, & more.
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#6kuterPosted 2/1/2013 10:14:56 AM
Spawn trap on hijacked, and hope that no one else kill some one on the mean time on the feed.
#7Space_MonkyPosted 2/1/2013 10:24:29 AM
i got one with a lightning strike. dropped it on a capture point in domination.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#8ChungarungaPosted 2/1/2013 10:51:01 AM
Do scorestreaks really count for these?
---
Now you're blushing and you have an erection, no one has enough blood.
#9premier024Posted 2/1/2013 11:14:57 AM
Im one challenge away from this just need a 9 rapid kill and i see no way to get it legit other then the game randomly bugging like it did for my 8 when my lightning strike hit right as i got a triple kill and got credit for it.

The feed greed was easy got almost all of them on raid Dom, from C there is that ledge under the window by the water sit behind it with a lmg and pray you get a pack coming around the corner, i got 4 of them in one game since the whole other team had downs and kept running thru there in a pack.
---
I5 l 16 gig l evga 660
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#10oblivionscythePosted 2/1/2013 1:39:41 PM
Believe it or not, the chain kill calling card is able to be achieved in a legit way.. it's just extremely luck based. I got it on Express with my Remington. All I do is path the hallways with the stairs. Luckily, a friend of mine was in a gunfight as I had gotten my 4th kill. They had spawned in the bottom area with the glass ceiling and headed in his direction. I was able to nab 3 more there. I turned around to go up the right hallway and started to reload. Someone popped out, I went into the middle both, came out and was able to knife him. Since I stopped my reload, I had 4 bullets left. I went up the right corridor and ran into two more coming down the stairs. And one more as I was turning around.

There was so much luck involved that I highly doubt I could ever do it again.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4436910924644&set=pcb.4436911004646&type=1&theater
This is a link to my FB photo of the screenshot I took showing the medal.

Lucky, my friend. So much luck.
---
LoL and Halo 4.
GT- Antiigone. LoL - Thesevenplagues.