Will the patch remove lag?

#1blaze9990Posted 2/1/2013 2:57:24 AM
I've been seeing people who had near to no lag before the patch, but post patch the game is unplayable. However, I was getting horrendous lag before the patch, so if I download the patch, will my lag be fixed?
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#2LeonSK2236Posted 2/1/2013 3:02:18 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your funny this is 3arc not IW that will never happen
#3MrSpaM111Posted 2/1/2013 3:04:56 AM
'Will the patch fix the internet?'
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 2/1/2013 3:30:51 AM
Play BF3 if you want less lag...EA had the good sense to include dedicated servers
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#5javiercx205Posted 2/1/2013 3:31:13 AM
blaze9990 posted...
I've been seeing people who had near to no lag before the patch, but post patch the game is unplayable. However, I was getting horrendous lag before the patch, so if I download the patch, will my lag be fixed?

Nope but I know how to get rid off lag a 100% and permanently!
It's easy and the best part about it is you can choose how you can fix your lag on call of duty forever!
You can:
1.- Take that piece of s..t game back to game stop or whatever store you got it from.
2.- Throw it out the window!
3.- Smash it with a hammer!
4.- Give it to someone you really hate.
5.- Trade that s..t for an oz
6.- Put in the microwave and watch it melt!
7.- (Enter whatever idea comes to your mind)______________

Truth is... the lag is and will always be part of online gaming until the internet and internet cnnections are perfected, until then you either play the games and deal with it OR choose one of the 7 alternatives mentioned above :)