What bothers me about Hijacked

#11JonicitePosted 2/1/2013 8:15:29 AM
OEIO999 posted...
Nah, I just hate the re-spawn locations

---
PSN Alias: EmailFail
---
#12shadowscreedPosted 2/1/2013 8:24:53 AM
what bothers me the most about hijacked is that if you use the spawn device at one end of the map it forces the other team to spawn at the other location causeing spawn camping and people prone to shoot you from the back everytime you spawn. this game has so many mistakes it feel unplayable at times even the frezzing problem when a firend comes online or even going through some of the menus. these issues should of been FIXED.
---
DeAD!! and LOvIn IT
#13_NL_Bexs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:49:05 AM
treacadelic posted...
The picture was taken on it's outward journey towards International waters. There is also no evidence of a helicopter or a military landing craft to drop friendly forces on board.

Speculation!!

Perhaps they are already onboard, somewhere in the hull.
Furthermore you can't see what's behind or at the back of the yacht, could be they're being followed by some sort of landing vehicle preparing preparing to enter them.

Nah, i'm getting carried away now
So much for analyzing the loading screen
#14destructoclausPosted 2/1/2013 9:10:36 AM
That doesn't bug me as much but I hate the spawns. They're horrible.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#15YOTAIncPosted 2/1/2013 9:34:45 AM
_NL_Bexs posted...
Well, not really with the map itself but rather with the loading screen. Everytime I look at is something just feels a little off but I couldnít quite put my finger on it, until recently

Itís the combination of the picture (a yacht close to the coast) and the given location (International waters). As far as I know International waters begin or end way further off the coast then the distance seen in the picture of the loading screen. A quick google search confirmed my hunch.

Itís nothing big and it might nog even be worth mentioning, but for me itís just one of these little things that gets under your skin and you canít stop thinking about it until youíve figured it out.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or just examples of little things "haunting" you....?

Or the land that it shows in the loading screen is a private henchman island. You know, Dr. Evil, Dr. No...the Deathstar.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#16LilRoss2k3Posted 2/1/2013 10:01:13 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
THAT'S what bothers you about hijacked?

---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken, SF, CoD, & more.
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#17Re2ismyFavPosted 2/1/2013 10:04:40 AM
9/10 =)
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection