C/D : R870 takes no skill to use

#11Sevi_neyPosted 2/1/2013 6:50:30 PM
You have to be able to aim, you also have to be in closer proximity than every other type of weapon for it to be effective.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#12TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/1/2013 7:37:55 PM
It takes skill to flank the enemy and use a shotgun properly. You have to know the map well and know how to use cover to advance and protect yourself.

What doesn't take skill is getting shot at and panic hipfiring your OHK machine or getting shot from the back and turning on a guy
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#13Theboss1248Posted 2/1/2013 7:47:50 PM(edited)
Definitely Confirm, really needs a nerf, shoots quickly considering the damage, also the maps help this gun out a lot.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013
#14gamecreator1Posted 2/1/2013 7:54:53 PM
It's ok to use shotguns but if you use them every game then just stop playing this game, out of all call of duty ive only used a shotgun 3 times. I'm more into snipers.
---
Its not Luck its skill. PSN:jay_hawk127
#15LuneyToonzPosted 2/1/2013 7:56:10 PM
gamecreator1 posted...
It's ok to use shotguns but if you use them every game then just stop playing this game, out of all call of duty ive only used a shotgun 3 times. I'm more into snipers.

> it's okay to use shotguns

> Quit using them if you like them and use them all the time because I've only used them like 3 times.

Okaaayyyyyyyy
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.
#16J_Dawg983Posted 2/1/2013 8:20:08 PM
Shotguns aren't just easy mode, takes a different style of play to try and minimize distance between your opponents and not allowing yourself to get stuck in long pathes or open areas. When I first started using shotguns it was hell but you get used to the style and after playing ar again it was tough getting used where to position yourself again.
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin
#17Theboss1248Posted 2/1/2013 8:32:05 PM
J_Dawg983 posted...
Shotguns aren't just easy mode, takes a different style of play to try and minimize distance between your opponents and not allowing yourself to get stuck in long pathes or open areas. When I first started using shotguns it was hell but you get used to the style and after playing ar again it was tough getting used where to position yourself again.

Shotguns yes, Remington you can almost snipe with it because of it's range.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013
#18xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 9:01:11 PM
Theboss1248 posted...
J_Dawg983 posted...

Shotguns yes, Remington you can almost snipe with it because of it's range.

KSG has way more range. It doesn't take that much distance for a Remmy to start producing hit markers. The KSG on the other hand... You can stand on one balcony on Hijacked and take a guy out in one shot that's on the other.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#19NoitceffaPosted 2/1/2013 9:27:56 PM
kuter posted...
If you miss your first shot, it's either you die, or they aim bad and you kill them. Could say the same thing about automatics.

This is the most true statement ^
Everything that kills you is OP. Everyone that kills you is a noob. COD Rule #1
---
PSN: Cr0tchSh0tzZ-
#20Weiland101Posted 2/1/2013 10:48:34 PM
It takes a bit of skill to be effective with a shotgun on all maps and in different game types overall but It takes little skill to use a Remington in a one on one gunfight CQC (which most gunfights in this game are) effectively.

Basically people just need to hip fire in the general direction of a guy to get a instant kill. IMO they need to make it a little bit more an effort to aim the thing when hip firing. It requires little aim at all at the moment and people just to press a button to win a gunfight before they even know what's going on.