So I used the Dragon Fire last night for the first time since Post-Patch

#1TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/1/2013 5:05:42 PM
I joked around and said, wow, I just got the best killstreak in the game. I proceeded to get 10 kills with it.

I know it's only one game and I used it once but I think it's a viable killstreak now.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#2Locke42485Posted 2/1/2013 5:09:37 PM
TheKingOfKool posted...
I joked around and said, wow, I just got the best killstreak in the game. I proceeded to get 10 kills with it.

I know it's only one game and I used it once but I think it's a viable killstreak now.

Honestly? I haven't noticed a difference. It still dies in the blink of an eye to someone who knows what they're doing...and I still get those times where I blast away right at someone for 5 seconds and can't even get hit markers.

But yeah, every once in a while it tears up a whole team. I dunno if it's because of lag comp or just getting lucky and using it against a bunch of noobs....but I thought it was hit and miss before the patch, and still just as hit and miss now.
#3Nick_Chaos007Posted 2/1/2013 5:14:00 PM
It still sucks.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#4TheKingOfKool(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:15:27 PM
I was getting shot at and was like oh I'm dead now but it still kept going.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#5creativemePosted 2/1/2013 5:43:51 PM
it does have like double health. i took one down earlier with the MK48 since i didn't have emps on. still goes down with 1 emp and probably 1 rocket. at least it can take more than 2 bullets.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#6KuutenPosted 2/1/2013 5:56:58 PM
creativeme posted...
it does have like double health. i took one down earlier with the MK48 since i didn't have emps on. still goes down with 1 emp and probably 1 rocket. at least it can take more than 2 bullets.

I was facing a Dragonfire earlier and it took two Rockets. I know the first one hit as well since I got the hitmarker on it.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
#7Sevi_neyPosted 2/1/2013 5:58:33 PM
for the price of an AGR, go with the AGR.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#8xMessiahbolicalPosted 2/1/2013 6:01:52 PM
The people who say it sucks don't know how to use it. There IS a huge strategy to using the Dragonfire. I've got as much as 18 kills with 1 pre-patch. I'd love to see how many I can get with one now that they buffed it.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#9buzzerr3Posted 2/1/2013 8:12:26 PM
one of my friends was over my house watching me play today..
I got a dragon fire in a care package and was pysched to give it a try. I did not get one kill with it. My friend was laughing his ass off as i flew around putting 50 bullets into enemies and not getting one hit marker. Enemies weren't even concerned enough to shoot it down for a while. they just let me fly around like an annoying gnat. finally someone got bored of seeing me flying around and shot me down with 2 bullets from a PDW

yeah.. it was lame. I must definatly be doing something wrong with it
---
Yo
#10JohnnyB21Posted 2/1/2013 8:35:13 PM(edited)
Kuuten posted...
creativeme posted...

I was facing a Dragonfire earlier and it took two Rockets. I know the first one hit as well since I got the hitmarker on it.

I had this happen last night. At first I was like..."WTF?" Then somebody else shot it down with their gun.

Glad I already have diamond launchers.

---
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.