So I used the Dragon Fire last night for the first time since Post-Patch

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I used the Dragon Fire last night for the first time since Post-Patch
2 years ago#1
I joked around and said, wow, I just got the best killstreak in the game. I proceeded to get 10 kills with it.

I know it's only one game and I used it once but I think it's a viable killstreak now.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
2 years ago#2
TheKingOfKool posted...
I joked around and said, wow, I just got the best killstreak in the game. I proceeded to get 10 kills with it.

I know it's only one game and I used it once but I think it's a viable killstreak now.

Honestly? I haven't noticed a difference. It still dies in the blink of an eye to someone who knows what they're doing...and I still get those times where I blast away right at someone for 5 seconds and can't even get hit markers.

But yeah, every once in a while it tears up a whole team. I dunno if it's because of lag comp or just getting lucky and using it against a bunch of noobs....but I thought it was hit and miss before the patch, and still just as hit and miss now.
2 years ago#3
It still sucks.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
2 years ago#4
I was getting shot at and was like oh I'm dead now but it still kept going.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
2 years ago#5
it does have like double health. i took one down earlier with the MK48 since i didn't have emps on. still goes down with 1 emp and probably 1 rocket. at least it can take more than 2 bullets.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
2 years ago#6
creativeme posted...
it does have like double health. i took one down earlier with the MK48 since i didn't have emps on. still goes down with 1 emp and probably 1 rocket. at least it can take more than 2 bullets.

I was facing a Dragonfire earlier and it took two Rockets. I know the first one hit as well since I got the hitmarker on it.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
2 years ago#7
for the price of an AGR, go with the AGR.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
2 years ago#8
The people who say it sucks don't know how to use it. There IS a huge strategy to using the Dragonfire. I've got as much as 18 kills with 1 pre-patch. I'd love to see how many I can get with one now that they buffed it.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
2 years ago#9
one of my friends was over my house watching me play today..
I got a dragon fire in a care package and was pysched to give it a try. I did not get one kill with it. My friend was laughing his ass off as i flew around putting 50 bullets into enemies and not getting one hit marker. Enemies weren't even concerned enough to shoot it down for a while. they just let me fly around like an annoying gnat. finally someone got bored of seeing me flying around and shot me down with 2 bullets from a PDW

yeah.. it was lame. I must definatly be doing something wrong with it
---
Yo
2 years ago#10
Kuuten posted...
creativeme posted...

I was facing a Dragonfire earlier and it took two Rockets. I know the first one hit as well since I got the hitmarker on it.

I had this happen last night. At first I was like..."WTF?" Then somebody else shot it down with their gun.

Glad I already have diamond launchers.

---
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.
(edited by JohnnyB21)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I used the Dragon Fire last night for the first time since Post-Patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived