Don't you people have lives?

#1VisibleNinjaHOPosted 2/1/2013 4:38:53 PM
The number of Prestige Master iv'e seen on this game defies sane mathematics.

Assuming a person plays for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, and averages a level and hour past 15 (that takes an average of 1 to 1.5 hours), that mean it would take about 25 sessions to reach Prestige 1 (or 5 weeks of playing 2 hours every weekday).

Yet the amount of Prestige Masters i see online means this can't be possible, unless a person where to play FAR more than 2 hours a day. Figuring playing for 8 hours a day and averaging 2 levels an hour (say by playing HSnD all the tie) it's possible to go a prestige every 3.5 days, so a person would hit Master in 38.5 days.

But, barring 12 year olds tweaked on 8 cans of Monster and 4 bags of Gamer Grub, i would doubt anyone being able to handle that much gaming and not have a mental burn out within 2 days.

Yet, so many have.

Whats your secret to bucking the numbers?
Naturally awesome, born with Superior reflexes and constitution?
Boosting?
Pay-to-level?

Or maybe i'm just letting my Math studies get to me after a string of bad matches XD
---
White 2 FC 5201 0489 4294 (Name: GAI)
#2_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 4:43:33 PM
The kind of people who hit Master Prestige after playing for a couple of weeks are the kind of people you see on every time you get on. They don't sleep. They don't work. They don't shower. They play all day, every day.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#3VadrigarPosted 2/1/2013 4:47:23 PM(edited)
You must be new. Most of them cheated. There's some kind of glitch where you can shoot straight to Prestige Master level (or any level really).

Then again, 2 hours a day is like... nothing. 8 hours definitely seems more likely, at least for me...
#4Sevi_neyPosted 2/1/2013 4:44:20 PM
A level an hour after 15? lol noob.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#5EvilZ123456Posted 2/1/2013 4:44:31 PM
according to elite it will take me 1.1 months if i play 2 hour a day to reach master prestige , if i played a full 24 hours it would take me 2.9 days lol xD
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#6OnDiscDLCPosted 2/1/2013 4:44:31 PM
Most of them are hackers. They'll have high stats on their combat records, but will do pretty bad.
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 2/1/2013 4:48:07 PM
There have been 3 double xp weekends that start Fri morning. Pair that with how quickly you level anyway and the fact that the game has been out almost 3 months being a prestige master at this point isn't difficult
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8creativemePosted 2/1/2013 4:49:15 PM
1. people using the glitch
2. people hit master prestige like a week after the game was out...but those are the no lifers.
3. where are you getting your data? an hour to level up 1 level? after i prestige i hit level 7 in my first game...although that was with double xp. but even without double xp it only takes a couple decent matches to go up a level.

i'm only like 2nd prestige level 32 or something. but during double xp weekend i gained almost a full prestige without playing much and working the whole weekend.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#9Greg_thestrangePosted 2/3/2013 9:45:55 PM
Level 9 prestige. Full time college student studying Network Administration/Pc Tech. Currently in a Tech Science class (lots of physics and high level algebra... I hate math) Homework comes before play. I'm doing an unpaid internship. AND I got this game for Christmas. Low K/D of .79 win loss of like... .7 ish... not sure right now. And I still manage to play for something like 5 hours ALMOST every day. My girlfriend and I are rather... introverted individuals and met due to her living above me in the apartment at the time.

So yes, it's possible. For faster leveling, play dom, run scorestreaks such as sentry, UAV, CUAV or vsat. (lost of points fast) and try to cap everything. Hardpoint works well too. Same scorestreaks.

Prestige your weapons and keep using them, you get the EXP all over again... except for camos. I'm really not proficient with ANY weapons right now. Most of my ACC is below 20. apparently my ACC with the KSG is freakin 33.33%... not sure how considering I've aimed at a prone, ADSing, sniper, put my reticle between his shoulders and POW but still apparently missed... from a foot away no less. I got him after the 3rd frickin shot. oy.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#10davidjaffefixitPosted 2/3/2013 9:53:16 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
The kind of people who hit Master Prestige after playing for a couple of weeks are the kind of people you see on every time you get on. They don't sleep. They don't work. They don't shower. They play all day, every day.
---

i really got it 4 them, cuz my taxes pay there disabilty and allows them to smoke cigs n play this