Some guy called me a try hard camping N**** no life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Some guy called me a try hard camping N**** no life

User Info: Defectslol

Defectslol
3 years ago#1
This guy was in a group with two buddies and they were all master prestige using target finders camping B on raid. I was just running in their spawn killing them and trying to get B.

User Info: Cruzader23

Cruzader23
3 years ago#2
They just mad.
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.

User Info: RockManX32

RockManX32
3 years ago#3
I wish people would rage when I kill them... it's always funny the kind of crap you hear.

User Info: Nick_Chaos007

Nick_Chaos007
3 years ago#4
I went 39-9 during a KC match. My entire team didn't break 10 kills, the opponent I was playing went something like 44-12, HIS TEAM didn't break 10 kills. So it was basically me vs him.

I won, captured 35 tags and he delivers the best line...EVER

"Yo, all you do is camp. Look at you stats, you're a scrub you have nothing on me. COME AT ME!" He then preceeded to leave the match.

Funny thing is his K/D was 1.44 mine is 1.41 haha. I almost exclusively run my SMG speed set up because I ACTUALLY CAPTURE TAGS!!! Good times good times.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Some guy called me a try hard camping N**** no life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived