Why do I play this game?

#1VadrigarPosted 2/1/2013 9:46:09 PM
If I constantly get killed, there's no fun, so what's the point?
#2Truhazzard3260Posted 2/1/2013 9:47:43 PM
another victim eh
---
2 a clock you're asleep im bangin BOOM!
psn : Yar Knight
#3RockManX32Posted 2/1/2013 9:48:21 PM
Why don't you just go hack the game to give yourself God mode, then?

"Aww, why bother playing the game if I can't die!"
#4Vadrigar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:57:29 AM(edited)
Now I remember why I play: for those moments when I'm blowing away whole crowds of scrubs, only for them to all try to gank me and I kill them again. :) Just played a TDM game in Raid where I was basically cut off from my team most of the match. The enemy knew I was around and I still killed a good bunch of people. Call me a hypocrite w/e, idgaf. Those are the rules of the world after all: prison rules. >.>
#5Vadrigar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:41:22 AM
Ok I am having the weirdest lucky streak here... I haven't had a bad game in a while. I don't think it's lag I just feel like my tactics just suddenly got better. All that's really different is I stopped using the SWAT once I got the 100-headshot challenge, started using the Scar, turned my sensitivity down to 9 (-1 notch), also kinda started sizing up the lobby and just expecting to get trashed. But I dunno why, but I'm having a good run today...
#6razaky2012Posted 2/2/2013 7:46:51 AM
Vadrigar posted...
Ok I am having the weirdest lucky streak here... I haven't had a bad game in a while. I don't think it's lag I just feel like my tactics just suddenly got better. All that's really different is I stopped using the SWAT once I got the 100-headshot challenge, started using the Scar, turned my sensitivity down to 9 (-1 notch), also kinda started sizing up the lobby and just expecting to get trashed. But I dunno why, but I'm having a good run today...

1v1 me brah and i'll give u a bad day