Worst weapons to Pack-A-Punch?

#11creativemePosted 2/2/2013 11:25:42 AM
war machine is still a poor mans mustang and sally though isn't it? doesn't it only have like 24 shots or something? compared to 62 with mustang and sally.

DSR is supposed to be amazing PaP although i haven't gotten to try it yet. either my team sucks and quit by round 10 or i never get it from the box or when i do nuketown glitches and we get to round 30 and still no PaP.

RG is fine to PaP. it's stronger and has more ammo. the gun is just kinda trash in general though. it just creates crawlers. executioner is much stronger and is just a complete beast.

SMR and chicom both seem like they would be bad to PaP. kap40 and b23r probably as well.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#12_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/2/2013 4:12:19 PM
I don't know about worst, but the weapons I don't find to be worth PaPing from the box are:

War Machine
RPG
Ballistic Knife
Chicom
Barrett
KAP40
Five-seveN
SMR
FAL
M8A1

I think all of those are pretty much agreed upon as the worst weapons to PaP. The other weapons I wouldn't waste a PaP on, but other people might:

Five-seveN Dual Wield
Ray Gun
DSR50
Type 25

The weapons I like most out of the box are the following, in this order(assuming I'm at round 20+).

HAMR
RPD
Galil
Python
MTAR
Executioner

Monkeys are also great. I always hear people complaining over the mic about them, and they often go down soon after. I don't understand how that happens.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#13macdaddygeePosted 2/2/2013 4:17:43 PM
Rpg auto still sucks
War machiene
Olymia
Ect

The best are
Dsr
Rpd
M1911

Also

Rpd fires faster plus bigger ammo cap then hamr, but hamr does more dmg plus has more spread. Which is better?

Emp is better then mobkeys for freezing+hitting box.
But monkeys works 1/2 the time distracting them. Which is better?
---
Hakuna Matata
#14ULTIMATE2684Posted 2/2/2013 6:05:59 PM
I really don't understand why people are saying that the raygun is the worst gun to pack a punch. Yes if you still have ammo in it, pack a punching might not be the smartest idea. but if you are out of ammo why not? double the magazine plus more ammo...

Anyways the smr is the single worst gun in zombies. and so is the pack a punched version. the smiler...
---
Prestige Master PSN ID: XxFlarEBursTxX
http://www.youtube.com/user/ULTIMATE2684
#15_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/2/2013 8:02:26 PM
ULTIMATE2684 posted...
I really don't understand why people are saying that the raygun is the worst gun to pack a punch. Yes if you still have ammo in it, pack a punching might not be the smartest idea. but if you are out of ammo why not? double the magazine plus more ammo...

Anyways the smr is the single worst gun in zombies. and so is the pack a punched version. the smiler...

I don't like the Ray Gun PaP'd because the blast radius gets cut very drastically. With insta kill, that blast radius will blow through hordes of zombies whereas with a Ray Gun v.2, you'll be shooting a lot more, taking more time to kill everything. And what's an extra few points of damage at round 25 anyway?

That said, I don't really like the Ray Gun much at all. I'd prefer to have the two LMGs, or a Galil, Python, etc.
---
---
#16DemonReacherPosted 2/2/2013 8:23:24 PM
Yeah I find the crawlers it makes a huge hasle later on as well. Its better to just round up all zombies at a time and take them out with an LMG or upgraded Galil, I prefer rounding up with the mustang and sally as you are more mobile.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#17SurajPosted 2/2/2013 8:45:30 PM
SMR and the S12 are probably the WORST.

Ballistic knife is absolutely amazing if you are the team healer and are good with it.
---
[TCM] Tweek
#18_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/2/2013 9:09:30 PM
Suraj posted...
SMR and the S12 are probably the WORST.

Ballistic knife is absolutely amazing if you are the team healer and are good with it.

Is the ballistic knife more useful than Tombsone though? I think that's the biggest factor here.
---
---
#19NashtheLionPosted 2/2/2013 9:34:24 PM
Haven't played with the Mustand and Sally in BO2 yet. I need to try this.

DSR is quite beast though.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#20SurajPosted 2/2/2013 9:55:22 PM
It depends on your strategy and what map you're playing. Nuketown Zombies? - Have at least one person with Ballistic Knife. Same goes for Town. Now if you're doing TranZit and everyone's holding down one area (doubtful) then you can have it too. Otherwise Tombstone all the way you're right.
---
[TCM] Tweek