When I find a Camper I .......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. When I find a Camper I .......

User Info: BURL32

BURL32
4 years ago#1
Kill them and then lay a BB down (hidden in that same area) and return just incase my BB hasn't gotten them just to get that extra kill. OK now it's your turn.
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32

User Info: xReflectingGodx

xReflectingGodx
4 years ago#2
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085

User Info: Hillbilly_Smurf

Hillbilly_Smurf
4 years ago#3
xReflectingGodx posted...
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.

User Info: BURL32

BURL32
4 years ago#4
xReflectingGodx posted...

It does happen on occasion but if you let them kill you more than once you can't get mad at them! Lol
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32

User Info: xReflectingGodx

xReflectingGodx
4 years ago#5
I get mad at my gun for not getting a shot off as I get shot and am pulling the trigger. Then I think about flashes and realize all my classes have EMPs because I enjoy throwing them into bright red rooms and getting an instant scorestreak.
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085

User Info: andrewjs18

andrewjs18
4 years ago#6
send them a care package in the form of a freshly cooked grenade or run in with a shotgun blast to the face lol

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#7
Shield
Dual Executioners

Flak Jacket
Fast Hands + Scavenger
Tactical Mask

Tactical Insertion
Bouncing Betty....

Take out campers with ease, respawn nearby in case they get you, run through everything... Plus, Das Executioners!!!!

User Info: Buck_Naked

Buck_Naked
4 years ago#8
Kill them and T-Bag there head why they watch the kill cam.
"That's About the stupidest thing I've heard since Greedo Shoots First." Holden McNeil

User Info: Locke42485

Locke42485
4 years ago#9
I still remember this time in the first black ops, there was a guy on my team prone camping on the middle of the stairs in that barn in the middle of the map on firing range, making it so I couldn't get past him, so I got right in front of him and proceeded to teabag him until we both got killed.

It was worth it.

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
4 years ago#10
Cry. Turn up my mic and verbally harass them.
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. When I find a Camper I .......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived