When I find a Camper I .......

#1BURL32Posted 2/1/2013 11:48:14 PM
Kill them and then lay a BB down (hidden in that same area) and return just incase my BB hasn't gotten them just to get that extra kill. OK now it's your turn.
---
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32
#2xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 11:50:44 PM
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#3Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/1/2013 11:52:02 PM
xReflectingGodx posted...
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.

---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#4BURL32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:53:01 PM
xReflectingGodx posted...

It does happen on occasion but if you let them kill you more than once you can't get mad at them! Lol
---
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32
#5xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 11:57:08 PM
I get mad at my gun for not getting a shot off as I get shot and am pulling the trigger. Then I think about flashes and realize all my classes have EMPs because I enjoy throwing them into bright red rooms and getting an instant scorestreak.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#6andrewjs18Posted 2/2/2013 12:04:07 AM
send them a care package in the form of a freshly cooked grenade or run in with a shotgun blast to the face lol
#7ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/2/2013 12:15:16 AM
Shield
Dual Executioners

Flak Jacket
Fast Hands + Scavenger
Tactical Mask

Tactical Insertion
Bouncing Betty....

Take out campers with ease, respawn nearby in case they get you, run through everything... Plus, Das Executioners!!!!
#8Buck_NakedPosted 2/2/2013 12:29:03 AM
Kill them and T-Bag there head why they watch the kill cam.
---
"That's About the stupidest thing I've heard since Greedo Shoots First." Holden McNeil
#9Locke42485Posted 2/2/2013 12:29:03 AM
I still remember this time in the first black ops, there was a guy on my team prone camping on the middle of the stairs in that barn in the middle of the map on firing range, making it so I couldn't get past him, so I got right in front of him and proceeded to teabag him until we both got killed.

It was worth it.
#10Sevi_neyPosted 2/2/2013 12:40:42 AM
Cry. Turn up my mic and verbally harass them.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin