When I find a Camper I .......

#11buzzerr3Posted 2/2/2013 4:01:48 AM
when i find a camper.......

he usually kills me... then i run back and toss a grenade and kill them.... I proceed to look around so that none of my team mates see what im about it do..... if the coast is clear, i lay down and camp in his way cool camp hole and get a few cheap kills.

then i run away in shame
---
Yo
#12Anarchy612Posted 2/2/2013 5:56:12 AM
This one time i saw a sniper in the building by c dom on yemen so i switched to my sniper class and started sniping from behind him and he eventually turned around and i was reloading so i blew the c4 i planted killing us both
---
if there is no flame war in your topic then it was ignored
PSN: Anarchy612
#13Jason_HudsonPosted 2/2/2013 5:57:03 AM
xReflectingGodx posted...
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.

...Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#14gigano25Posted 2/2/2013 10:33:16 AM
Continuously run down the same path watching dumb teammates getting killed over and over again while self earning some free kills and hoping that this time he will rage quit.
#15Greg_thestrangePosted 2/2/2013 6:24:24 PM
I have this complex of sorts, where I feel the need to kill them in the most humiliating of fashions so I usually try to find some abstract/new/unexpected route to get in behind them, crouch walk in from behind, stand, start at them for a moment, 360, line up a headshot for (insert gun I'm trying to get headshots with) and PLINK!

So much rage from what usually takes me all of 30 seconds to accomplish. lol (don't get me wrong.. I'm not some skilled COD god or anything. K/D is less than .80. Just like to hear people rage.)
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#16Theboss1248Posted 2/2/2013 6:37:13 PM
Lob a Semtex at him if he is in the corner, shoot him with an AR if he's in a building/window.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013
#17Tempest717Posted 2/2/2013 7:27:47 PM
Greg_thestrange posted...
I have this complex of sorts, where I feel the need to kill them in the most humiliating of fashions so I usually try to find some abstract/new/unexpected route to get in behind them, crouch walk in from behind, stand, start at them for a moment, 360, line up a headshot for (insert gun I'm trying to get headshots with) and PLINK!

So much rage from what usually takes me all of 30 seconds to accomplish. lol (don't get me wrong.. I'm not some skilled COD god or anything. K/D is less than .80. Just like to hear people rage.)

Careful man, this could easily be you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZnwPZdGZ8U
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#18xReflectingGodxPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:02 PM
Jason_Hudson posted...
xReflectingGodx posted...
Continuously run down the same path and feed them kills, thinking that this time is the time I get him.

...Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

No, but it sounds fun. Does it involve slathering the camper in mustard and slapping him with a frying pan?
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#19firefoxts5Posted 2/2/2013 9:18:40 PM
teabag them and then send them a message saying watch out right before i knife them.
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#20Skyline22Posted 2/2/2013 9:57:10 PM
Give them a c4 sandwich
---
PSN ID: Ghost303 | BF3 | Skyrim | AC3 | Madden13 | BO2