Doesn't a Sniper = A Glorafide Camper?

#1BURL32Posted 2/1/2013 11:51:01 PM
What do you think?
---
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32
#2sillybulanstonPosted 2/1/2013 11:52:00 PM
glorafide.

sorry that's all i came in this topic to say.
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
#3xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 11:54:08 PM
A sniper is a sniper. Not many have overkill or the skill to defend themselves against your fully automatic with their pistol. A camper sits in a corner or window with that very same automatic weapon. See the difference?
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#4Eat ManPosted 2/1/2013 11:55:11 PM
snipers are campers hiding behind a fake title of "skilled shooter" who pretend they are elite cuz they can hit a guy's foot when are firing 6 times semiautomatically from behind a rock in their spawn towards an objective in the middle of the map.

actually that's my favorite things about CoD snipers. In the killcam you see them very methodically lining up a shot on you, very patiently squeezing off one round, which completely misses, then in a panic they rapidly blast 3-5 more times and one shot grazes a limb and you die.

elite shooting.
---
Oops, my bad, that's my scenario.
#5r3flexxPosted 2/1/2013 11:57:01 PM
gloraphyde**
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls
#6xReflectingGodxPosted 2/1/2013 11:58:50 PM
Eat Man posted...
snipers are campers hiding behind a fake title of "skilled shooter" who pretend they are elite cuz they can hit a guy's foot when are firing 6 times semiautomatically from behind a rock in their spawn towards an objective in the middle of the map.

actually that's my favorite things about CoD snipers. In the killcam you see them very methodically lining up a shot on you, very patiently squeezing off one round, which completely misses, then in a panic they rapidly blast 3-5 more times and one shot grazes a limb and you die.

elite shooting.

Then they shouldn't be sniping. I always laugh when I see and hear the SVU going off in a panic.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#7slickuticaPosted 2/2/2013 1:19:25 AM
When was it decided that you must be moving while firing for the kill to be legit?

People need to cry less about other people tactics and learn how to overcome them.
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#8Mitchach0Posted 2/2/2013 1:23:54 AM
This is what their job is. I would much prefer a camping hardscoping sniper to a bloody quickscoper. At least the campers are easy targets for a combat axe.
#9ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/2/2013 1:52:30 AM
MW3 no one touched the RSASS or Dragunov.

BO2, everyone spams the SVU...

Is that because there's no Barrett? The L118A and MSR were more used than the Barrett though, what gives????

A sniper is supposed to camp. They're not supposed to be running around quickscoping.

Camp place A. Get a few kills.
Move to place B. get a few kills.
Move to place C or back to A, get a few kills.
Etc....

Keep them on their toes and control an area of the map.

I can't snipe btw. I know how to, maybe I just don't have the patience.
#10buzzerr3Posted 2/2/2013 4:55:23 AM
sniping is fun only if you can get the one hit one kill...

i try it once in a great while. But when i snipe i use the second sniper rifle. You will only ever hear one (poooooooook) from my sniper rifle.. and if i miss you.. I switch to the full auto pistol and run like hell.

If you're gonna snipe by firing 8 rounds at me from the sv.. then you are much better off if you used the FAL.
---
Yo