Attempting 30-0 on FFA

#11HookupsPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:51 AM
Keep using care package, but throw it off the map and camp. Everyone will make their way to the care package without being able to get it, while you shoot them in the back.
#12J_Dawg983Posted 2/2/2013 9:52:58 AM
What does 30 kills on FFA unlock?
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin
#13Re2ismyFavPosted 2/2/2013 10:19:54 AM
camp the air duct on plaza. get a lobby w/ a bad players
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#14wildluckPosted 2/2/2013 10:26:56 AM
J_Dawg983 posted...
What does 30 kills on FFA unlock?

The nuke out title, 30 kills with a gun in FFA without dieing. I almost had it myself but they teamed up and all ran in on me at 25-0 with smoke and stuns.
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#15supertomato_13Posted 2/2/2013 10:29:14 AM
wildluck posted...
they teamed up and all ran in on me at 25-0 with smoke and stuns.

Team work in FFA!? You must have been camping so hard...
#16SniperFrogPosted 2/2/2013 10:53:02 AM
Helps when there are a couple of people in the game but arent playing. free kills help. and better have scavenger. i ran outta ammo and had to knife someone and take their weapon when i was on my last 5 or 6 kills. lots of luck and noobs. even with lots of that its hard
#17RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/2/2013 3:50:59 PM
I got the nuclear killer title with this:
MSMC + Suppressor and Fast Mag
No Secondary
Hardline
Toughness + Scavenger
Dexterity + Tactical Mask
Perk 2 and Perk 3 Greed

UAV, Orbital VSAT, and EMP systems
I got it on Slums in the area in the back where that fountain is. I stayed around the building next to it and abused the spawn system. Knowing the spawns is crucial in order to get Nuclear Killer. Also it doesn't have to be FFA. It can be any game type.
---
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's
#18darkstar07Posted 2/2/2013 4:00:26 PM
i dont think there is a 30-0 FFA title you unlock
---
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs
#19TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/2/2013 5:47:58 PM
Use whatever gun is the most comfortable for you. The Skorpion isn't my best gun but it kills so fast that I think it's the best option for FFA.

Scavenger + Toughness are a must
Dexterity is a must.

I've only encountered a few lobbies with Tactical Grenade users or Grenade users. I went 20-0 and on my second VSAT I got killed by a guy camping with a Target Finder.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#20xReflectingGodx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:01:44 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
I got the nuclear killer title with this:
MSMC + Suppressor and Fast Mag
No Secondary
Hardline
Toughness + Scavenger
Dexterity + Tactical Mask
Perk 2 and Perk 3 Greed

UAV, Orbital VSAT, and EMP systems
I got it on Slums in the area in the back where that fountain is. I stayed around the building next to it and abused the spawn system. Knowing the spawns is crucial in order to get Nuclear Killer. Also it doesn't have to be FFA. It can be any game type.

I'll try that. Had a good start last night, but kept getting taken down by somebody running in with a shotgun.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085