Need to vent about what just happend in hardcore kill confirmed...

#11p06111981Posted 2/3/2013 1:46:21 AM
Lol.
#12DragonZORDOPosted 2/3/2013 2:12:16 AM
I think I killed you. I always kill people for their Care Packages in Hardcore.
---
FC: 4255-4494-8932
#13Gundam FanPosted 2/3/2013 5:30:53 AM(edited)
Too bad for you man, but I don't trust anyone that isn't in my clan.

I ran up to a care package once and had a guy yelling on his mic that it was a booby trap. I stopped and he went in and took it.

Nope, fool me once.

... and I've been killed for a care package once before. The funny thing is that the game kicked him out for TKing too much right afterwards lol.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#14Tabor21Posted 2/3/2013 7:46:37 AM(edited)
I had a situation like this yesterday -- but it was in normal mode, not Hardcore.

I was running Care Package --> Orbital VSAT --> EMP. I had already cycled through my streaks once (ergo, helping the team) and my care package cycled back again. I dropped it to see that a SWARM was in the care package. My teammate goes up to it and SWITCHES it to an RC CAR.

I swear I read a few patches ago something about teammates not being able to reroll your packages anymore -- maybe I misread.

Anyway, I couldn't believe he did that. We LOST the game, too... just barely. I called in 3 orbital VSAT's and we still lost. That Swarm would have most likely caused us to win.

I was just dumbfounded when that happened.
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#15CarbonFibre(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:09:48 PM
You're right, booby trapped packages don't give you anything but a few points. I was confused the other day because a booby trapped package had a UAV symbol on it, and I disarmed it and got a UAV, but I should have recognized it was from points and was in my first slot rather than my 4th care package slot.
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 2/8/2013 11:53:19 PM
Tabor21 posted...
I had a situation like this yesterday -- but it was in normal mode, not Hardcore.

I was running Care Package --> Orbital VSAT --> EMP. I had already cycled through my streaks once (ergo, helping the team) and my care package cycled back again. I dropped it to see that a SWARM was in the care package. My teammate goes up to it and SWITCHES it to an RC CAR.

I swear I read a few patches ago something about teammates not being able to reroll your packages anymore -- maybe I misread.

Anyway, I couldn't believe he did that. We LOST the game, too... just barely. I called in 3 orbital VSAT's and we still lost. That Swarm would have most likely caused us to win.

I was just dumbfounded when that happened.

Oh snap...I reroll teammates packages all the time...but never anything higher than hell storm...I actually want them to get something useful
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420