Need to vent about what just happend in hardcore kill confirmed...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Need to vent about what just happend in hardcore kill confirmed...

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#11
Lol.

User Info: DragonZORDO

DragonZORDO
4 years ago#12
I think I killed you. I always kill people for their Care Packages in Hardcore.
FC: 4255-4494-8932

User Info: Gundam Fan

Gundam Fan
4 years ago#13
Too bad for you man, but I don't trust anyone that isn't in my clan.

I ran up to a care package once and had a guy yelling on his mic that it was a booby trap. I stopped and he went in and took it.

Nope, fool me once.

... and I've been killed for a care package once before. The funny thing is that the game kicked him out for TKing too much right afterwards lol.
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!

User Info: Tabor21

Tabor21
4 years ago#14
I had a situation like this yesterday -- but it was in normal mode, not Hardcore.

I was running Care Package --> Orbital VSAT --> EMP. I had already cycled through my streaks once (ergo, helping the team) and my care package cycled back again. I dropped it to see that a SWARM was in the care package. My teammate goes up to it and SWITCHES it to an RC CAR.

I swear I read a few patches ago something about teammates not being able to reroll your packages anymore -- maybe I misread.

Anyway, I couldn't believe he did that. We LOST the game, too... just barely. I called in 3 orbital VSAT's and we still lost. That Swarm would have most likely caused us to win.

I was just dumbfounded when that happened.
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee

User Info: CarbonFibre

CarbonFibre
4 years ago#15
You're right, booby trapped packages don't give you anything but a few points. I was confused the other day because a booby trapped package had a UAV symbol on it, and I disarmed it and got a UAV, but I should have recognized it was from points and was in my first slot rather than my 4th care package slot.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#16
Tabor21 posted...
I had a situation like this yesterday -- but it was in normal mode, not Hardcore.

I was running Care Package --> Orbital VSAT --> EMP. I had already cycled through my streaks once (ergo, helping the team) and my care package cycled back again. I dropped it to see that a SWARM was in the care package. My teammate goes up to it and SWITCHES it to an RC CAR.

I swear I read a few patches ago something about teammates not being able to reroll your packages anymore -- maybe I misread.

Anyway, I couldn't believe he did that. We LOST the game, too... just barely. I called in 3 orbital VSAT's and we still lost. That Swarm would have most likely caused us to win.

I was just dumbfounded when that happened.

Oh snap...I reroll teammates packages all the time...but never anything higher than hell storm...I actually want them to get something useful
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Need to vent about what just happend in hardcore kill confirmed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived