**** trip cap

#1darkarceusxPosted 2/3/2013 7:20:30 AM
How the heck are you supposed to get this without a full party?
#2LuneyToonzPosted 2/3/2013 7:23:07 AM
You aren't. Forces team play to accomplish. And luck, and skill.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.
#3Greg_thestrangePosted 2/3/2013 7:53:22 AM
You have to get a party to get it. Otherwise any attempt at cooperation will be futile because the insanely large number of A**hats in this game. I run into so many poorly behaved people on this game... I don't understand, but whatever.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#4KaraSawaKnightPosted 2/3/2013 8:39:44 AM
Sheer dumb luck. I only got it because the whole enemy team left cept one stubborn dude. By the time more people actually joined they couldnt flip a flag before we got credit for the 3 minutes. So yeah, sheer dumb luck. Seems a few things in this game rely on that for outcomes.
---
"Me? I'm just here to see how the story unfolds." Balthier, FFXII
#5kuterPosted 2/3/2013 8:52:34 AM
I got mine when the other team kept leaving, which ended giving host to our laggy buddy from germany, and only 1 person remained on the other side, and we told our self, don't kill him unless he tries to cap, so for 3min nobody could join, and we got our challenge D:
#6Re2ismyFavPosted 2/3/2013 10:41:17 AM
easiest map by far is overflow once you have them dominated.

they will spawn along the exterior of the map
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#7Jeric735Posted 2/3/2013 11:34:36 AM
I got it by accident when me and a friend got placed in a full team versus three other guys in Turbine. Nobody on the enemy side stayed long enough to take a flag, but there was always at least one person so we didn't win early by forfeit.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#8darkarceusx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:41:29 PM
We were so close to getting it too, 6v1 for at least a minute. It was on standoff btw
#9TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/3/2013 2:44:43 PM
Got it by accident. Me and my friend who already had it played in a game of Domination on Express. A random on our team called out that if we hold it for another minute we get the challenge. It was 6 v 6 too
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#10StraydoGPosted 2/3/2013 3:18:09 PM
Luck... 4 on 1 and the guy didnt quit... the man